💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Quavo tweet using the word Fa***** resurfaces

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Brolysskins

LOL

2012? I'm sure more than half of the people in this page have said an offensive word in that period of time too. Y'all need to get a hobby (To whoever is offended by a word tweeted 6 years ago).

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

LITERALLY me reading the thread title:

tenor.gif

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

WeDontStop
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Not everyone is apathetic, thankfully. 

lolol

i mean there is a clear difference between using a word ironically and insulting someone just because they're gay

if someone insulted me based on my sexuality, i'd move on, most likely call em an asshole, but that's about it. 

p much what @misunderstood said

have thicker skin is my advice

xoxo

is this better? my point still stands whether i got ur quote right or wrong, i think. but feel free to correct me.

i got the boys in dubai

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

LOL

2012? I'm sure more than half of the people in this page have said an offensive word in that period of time too. Y'all need to get a hobby (To whoever is offended by a word tweeted 6 years ago).

a 20 year old who knows exactly what that word means and is still caught up in homophobic scandals at 26?

sure, i'll get over it since it's so clear he's matured

1475535099-gagawyd.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Brolysskins
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

a 20 year old who knows exactly what that word means and is still caught up in homophobic scandals at 26?

sure, i'll get over it since it's so clear he's matured

1475535099-gagawyd.png

I'm not by any means defending HIM, i'm just amazed by what people decide to be offended by. He's trash because he's trash, but it's super hypocritical for anyone to look up a tweet from 6 years ago and say "OMG I'M OFFENDED", when i'm sure everyone has said something offensive within the past 6 years.

ryanripley
Just now, Brolysskins said:

I'm not by any means defending HIM, i'm just amazed by what people decide to be offended by. He's trash because he's trash, but it's super hypocritical for anyone to look up a tweet from 6 years ago and say "OMG I'M OFFENDED", when i'm sure everyone has said something offensive within the past 6 years.

i agree with that completely but given the fact migos members keep landing in homophobic related scandals, it's clear their mentality towards LGBT people hasn't changed

i was very offensive 6 years ago but as i grew up, i started to realise it's not okay to act a certain way

it's one thing if they've actually learnt from their mistakes but since they're still being a mess... :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

6 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

He’s trash because he’s trash? Weird. I wonder if y’all call gaga trash even tho she has done even worse things than whatever quavo has done 

Supersonic
31 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Or you could think of it as this.

People will react to slurs differently. If someone called me a racial slur or a slur about my sexuality. What would I do? I'd laugh in their face and go along with my day. Although if I saw someone call one of my friends and family a slur and I knew how they felt about it, I'd defend them right away.

Why would you defend your friends or family? You could tell them to grow thicker skin and not get offended by it, like you did here. That seems hypocritical.

2 minutes ago, darkness said:

« Cardi deserves better »

why do y’all pretend she isn’t herself, trash ?

I mean at least Cardi hasn’t done a video glorifying rape and collaborated w rapists...

2 minutes ago, darkness said:

« Cardi deserves better »

why do y’all pretend she isn’t herself, trash ?

She’s a Gaga fan.

Though monsters even in this thread has showed no sympathy for how other people feel, I want to think she’s that other kind of monster that are more in touch with reality.

Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, Gay said:

He’s trash because he’s trash? Weird. I wonder if y’all call gaga trash even tho she has done even worse things than whatever quavo has done 

What has she done that’s worse in your eyes?

Archived