Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

NEW GAGA MUSIC CALLED "Do Or Die" and "Spin" According to Label Insider

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

moonsago
9 minutes ago, GypsyVida said:

Trump supporters :diane:

She really is trying to change her demographic isn’t she? First Joanne and now this??? And we said Taylor doesn’t get political to keep her fans but it looks like we might be stanning a fake who goes for whatever is popular, back in the day it was the gays, now it’s the republicans. :madge: 

Beyonce is shook too. :trollga:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting for someone to tell she's gonna release the remastered version of Nothing On (But The Radio)...

rumours
11 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

This insider's predictions are all over the place. He's assuming that one of the songs is going to be bluegrass inspired because Joanne has a country tinge to it, he's assuming that #LG6 will include electronic music because of Coachella and the JWT, he mentioned The Chainsmokers because of The Cure, etc. this just makes him even more unreliable. 

If I get a duet album with her and Dolly, my wig will evaporate. Please Gaga!!!!!!!

However, if I get 12 Chainsmokersish songs, I will be overwhelmingly dissapointed. 

OT: I’ve been joking for months about the integration of bluegrass into LG6. Perhaps, I am not as @Irrelevant as I think. 

KyliesChild
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

If I get a duet album with her and Dolly, my wig will evaporate. Please Gaga!!!!!!!

However, if I get 12 Chainsmokersish songs, I will be overwhelmingly dissapointed. 

OT: I’ve been joking for months about the integration of bluegrass into LG6. Perhaps, I am not as @Irrelevant as I think. 

I mentioned you in the post you quoted because I remember you mentioning bluegrass a lot :laughga: 

Monsterish

It's Grammys' week and Gaga is nominated + she's going to perform, too! It's usual to read this kind of fake and gay rumors this days 

giphy.gif

the titles are good too bad it sounds like they're a baby from AYO & The Cure + something that would be an interlude at joanne world tour

Archived