Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Create a Grammy Performance

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

I'd like her to sing Come to Mama. 

Only with her piano. 

The visuals of that song on the JWT are lovely, so basically a 2.0. version of the tour's performance.

I'd honestly love if Come to Mama was a single, but I think it would only have worked during Christmas 😓 so, oh well.

PG.

Duella Dvil

I really want her to wear just a hat to the Grammy's and have her wig be the outfit kind of an Alanis Morisette look with the hair covering the naughty bits so she literally is just the album cover.

I want her to do an acoustic medley of Joanne and Million Reasons in this look

www.instagram.com/theduella666

LIKELADYAGAGA

I think a medley opening with a candlelit piano "Angle Down". Then move into Million Reasons singing on top of the piano and breaking things. Then Perfect Illusion where the entire stage changes into a mosh pit. And finish with Diamond Heart (while the crowd goes wild) and her stage rising above all of the people and dancers. 

ShockPop

Hey Girl in full slowed-down disco.

It opens with a Smokey disco and a mashup of perfect illusion and funkytown. Then Gaga is lowered down from the ceiling with ridiculous hair and flares combo. There's a "slowmo" effect on everything to almost create a dreamy look. It's accompanied by a super slick laser display the likes of which are usually reserved for lighting artists to show off. Florence comes up on a lift from under the stage at the same time so they're singing above and below eachother.

Dancers strike a pose with each synth hit eventually ending with them guiding Florence to eachother for the bridge which takes place on it's own tilting platform.

Sneaky Oliver

Lady Gaga appears on stage with a Versace dress and a pink piano that matches her pink hat. She sings Million Reasons then leaves 

:derpga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Hi Its Nicole

She appears with a Versace jumpsuit. Her performance starts with a short version of John Wayne, than she goes to a piano that’s covered in roses for the Super Bowl version Of Million Reasons, then she joins mark ronson to perform the shortened Joanne World Tour version of Joanne. 

Hello Gaga

The camera stars right on her face and then while she starts singing “ heaven I’m in heaven “ the camera zooms out then we see tony in her :) 

Archived