link anyone? 

Still no stems

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
Just now, SpookyKid said:

what does that have to do with the question I just asked you?

What you asked has little to no correlation with the point I was trying to make but okay sweaty :laughga:

3 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Still her property. Still her decision not to release it. She had Paparazzi stems released willingly. If she wanted us to have stems she would've released them like Paparazzi, but she didn't because she doesn't want it. It's a major violation of her work. But as I said, it will be handled very soon. :ladyhaha:

Stems aren't usually released, that's why. If they're stems of released songs, it's literally just the components of the songs so it's not like it's not content that she decided to not release (because she wasn't happy with it, etc). If you literally drag all the stems into a DAW and hit play you literally listen to the song. Stems aren't a big deal, especially as they're usually sent out for remixes anyway. They're released in other formats, just not congenitally i.e. to be bought. That's how people get their hands on them. 

Daenerys

Stems are usually a lot of files but they can’t be THAT MANY high MB files. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SpookyKid
Just now, Finn The Human said:

What you asked has little to no correlation with the point I was trying to make but okay sweaty :laughga:

yes

you are saying he leaking stuff she doesn't want out makes him a bad person

but I'm 100% sure you've listened to leaked songs, so that doesn't make you better

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Just now, Enzo said:

Still no stems

Just now, FreemyARTPOP said:

I think Farhan fell asleep

They should pay for better upload speeds. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3461061

Just now, GodofLove said:

Stems are usually a lot of files but they can’t be THAT MANY high MB files. 

It depends. If it's multitrack it can be xGB in size, if it's mixed stems it'll be anywhere under 1GB. 

Just now, SpookyKid said:

yes

but I'm 100% sure you've listened to leaked songs, so that doesn't make you better

You still good to me if you're a bad kid baby

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

RainingOnMe
Just now, THEORACLE64 said:

Stems aren't usually released, that's why. If they're stems of released songs, it's literally just the components of the songs so it's not like it's not content that she decided to not release (because she wasn't happy with it, etc). If you literally drag all the stems into a DAW and hit play you literally listen to the song. Stems aren't a big deal, especially as they're usually sent out for remixes anyway. They're released in other formats, just not congenitally i.e. to be bought. That's how people get their hands on them. 

She clearly didn't want them to be released. That's why it's a big deal. It's her private property, her decision to have it released just like songs. I mean, you guys can have at it, but that doesn't change the fact that this is just another desperate beg for attention that's highly illegal. Whatever though, she has a great legal team and they'll handle this correctly. :ladyhaha:

5 minutes ago, Art Ploft said:

she dont care, she is riding with horse in your farm...

what language is this

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

yes

My initial reply answered this exactly :toofunny: my initial reply stands- you still tried it sweaty.

Just now, brandneweyes said:

what language is this

I think he/She/it is excited for the stems

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived