Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era.

ryanripley

Featured Posts

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
31 minutes ago, MeloArtDramaPop said:

I have a question,

Is it possible for there to be new music while she's still on tour???

Born This Way says hi 

doppelganger

The timing of Vegas seems to coincide with ASIB which comes out in October. Not saying that it’ll be the ASIB tour, but she will use the film to promote her Residency, while using the show ( at least its first leg) to promote the album (i believe ASIB will be a Gaga EP/LP). 

The only part of the puzzle that doesn’t fit is the studio recordings with DJWS that suggests pop musical leanings. It’ll be bizarre for Gaga to release two projects within the span of three months considering Gaga lives her character during whatever period she is in. 

1. Will a pop project be due in Q2 2018 for Gaga to re-establish her presence in pop music?

2. Will she not promote the ASIB music project as much? This will be a stupid decision because the promotional budget for the film would be far beyond what a record company can afford. Plus , the window between ASIB and the Residency is like two months... 

Having a film carrying her name as first billing + promo for her album is unheard of since the early 00s. Gaga and Bobby should milk this  

3. Is ASIB LG6? Does she have something up her sleeve to make the ASIB project more palatable for the streaming market? One era with pop music and a film tie in. A small era. 

Enceladus

I don’t get why people still think they treat the ASIB soundtrack like a full album... 😂

that makes absolutely no sense for me. 

giphy.gif

#TeamLG6believer

CurlyBeauty
2 hours ago, Enceladus said:

I don’t get why people still think they treat the ASIB soundtrack like a full album... 😂

Same!

epione free

Helxig

I'm sorry, but during the wind down from one era aren't we always entering a big era, small era, or no era? :lolga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

doppelganger
1 hour ago, Enceladus said:

that makes absolutely no sense for me. 

giphy.gif

#TeamLG6believer

From Wiki:

A Star Is Born is the soundtrack album to the 1976 musical film of the same name, performed by its stars Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson. The album was very successful, holding the number-one spot on the Billboard 200 chart for six weeks and eventually was certified 4× Platinum by RIAA for more than 4 million copies with a reported 15 million copies worldwide in the liner notes of the Streisand's album Release Me.

It should be noted that the songs that appear on the soundtrack are in most cases alternate (live) and studio recordings that do not appear in the film. The alternate version of "Lost Inside of You" that actually appears in the movie, was finally released in 1991 as part of the 4-CD Barbra Streisand Anthology "For The Record". The only thing missing from the movie version is the final piano melody which is intact in this version.

Also: Bodyguard is a Whitney album, I'm Breathless is a Madonna album for the film **** Tracy, Glitter is all Mariah too despite being a soundtrack. Why is it so hard to believe?

Irrelevant
6 hours ago, ryanripley said:

interesting, but the music industry is drastically different now :huh: streams are what makes a song chart, so i feel like chart success in terms of ASIB is just a secondary goal, maybe a third goal since i imagine the music might not be THAT commercially friendly :shrug: 

i imagine a single release cycle for the soundtrack album would just be for the sake of allowing her to perform it live on TV shows to promote the movie and even the promotion for the movie won't be as big as a solo record since she's only half the star as opposed to selling a body of work totally created by her and her team!

bradley for sure will be taking on a lot of promo time and they'll totally do it together and once the movie drops, they'll stop after a couple of weeks because anyone who'll want to see it will have done by then

Wasn't Heal Me similar to TC in sound?

Also Taylor's & Zayn's song did well

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

nattuggla
6 hours ago, Bio said:

It makes no sense for her to release 2 albums (ASIB and LG6) in a year. I think we're getting a Greatest Hits with a couple new songs and reworked material. That would help promote the Vegas show and she already said she's interesting in releasing an album of unreleased tracks.

Bionic and Burlesque Soundtrack were released in the same year. 

Irrelevant
5 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Bionic and Burlesque Soundtrack were released in the same year. 

and we know what happened with that situation :lolga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

nattuggla
Just now, Irrelevant said:

and we know what happened with that situation :lolga:

I wouldn't blame the situation but more the fact that X-Tina was "flopping" for her standards with Bionic. 

6 hours ago, ryanripley said:

because i'm the prophet this website needs :grr: 

also it's been bugging me that a lot of fans seem to think vegas has confirmed nothing new from gaga until 2021 and nobody was trying to tell them they're likely wrong :selena: 

literally that though! i think she'll release something new as well, i mean lately she's been getting so much more attention and with all her sold out shows etc it would be such wasted potential to not use the hype effectively! also when i saw she signed for the residency it just clicked inside me that we'll be getting something , it makes no sense to perform the same songs for 2 years (which becomes 4 years if we add the jwt) :sweat: thanks for speaking my mind sis

tenor.gif

Archived