opinion

Gagas Not Debuting New Music Tonight

Cailleach

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

omg stop whinging at least she's keeping relevant and performing at least like just let it happen whatever she has planned i mean she's already signing contracts for Vegas and that's 2 years.. she obviously has her career plan laid out, so let's just chill, smoke some pot and go along with the ride she has set.. don't worry about what's next or that she's not coming to your country to tour... there's new exciting things happening, so just let it happen :) :trollga::ladyhaha:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

PartySick

I'm still not sure what led anyone to believe she would :laughga:

Did she say something? Did any official source say anything? No, so why the hype? :poot:

đŸ–€

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I'm still not sure what led anyone to believe she would :laughga:

Did she say something? Did any official source say anything? No, so why the hype? :poot:

Appearing as guest on the Billboard Pop Shop podcast, Gaga revealed that she would be debuting new tunes in her tour that begins in Canada in August and finishes in Manchester in October, reports EW.

Gaga said of playing new music: “Absolutely. It’s going to be really fun and I’m really excited, the stage [for the tour] has been designed and it’s being built.”

PartySick
1 minute ago, benKo said:

begins in Canada in August and finishes in Manchester in October

No such tour exists :huh: Not even before the European dates were moved to this year :poot:

And sure, she may have said new music will be debuted but why was everyone sure that it'd be tonight :poot:

đŸ–€

blackpink

who said she’s performing new music in Spain??? doesn’t make sense at all. 

the grammgs would be a good place to perform a new song but she has two nominations so it is almost expected to perform something off the album or million reasons. 

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, benKo said:

Appearing as guest on the Billboard Pop Shop podcast, Gaga revealed that she would be debuting new tunes in her tour that begins in Canada in August and finishes in Manchester in October, reports EW.

Gaga said of playing new music: “Absolutely. It’s going to be really fun and I’m really excited, the stage [for the tour] has been designed and it’s being built.”

OMG let it go, it's not happening :awkney: Just because she said something, doesn't mean it will happen.

ModernEcstasy

Of course not!

Remember when she said that new music would be part of the tour? That definitely means IT WON’T. 

12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

No such tour exists :huh: Not even before the European dates were moved to this year :poot:

And sure, she may have said new music will be debuted but why was everyone sure that it'd be tonight :poot:

i'll give you that :awkney:

AlexanderMagno

Usually fans get hyped over a sentence, now fans get hyped over nothing :sweat: never was ever a sign of new music debuting today

monketsharona

I think people shouldn't expect new music until the end of Joanne's era, once JWT is done

I just want more leaks pls

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Archived