💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What has Gaga done to her lips? They look quite thin now!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

As we all pretty much know, Gaga has had just gorgeous lips. A full Cupid Bow shape too. Her lips remained the same from TF- BTW, but started to look different during the AP Era. Now ever since then (except for CTC) her lips have just looked even thinner! 

c5e2c47f6affd6fd1820c589ebb0d57b--pictur

This is from 2011 and I’m going by natural pics of her without makeup to really showcase her lips, and that they are just as gorgeous without lipstick on. 

giphy.gif

lady-gaga-2011-mtv-ema-big-winner.jpeg

And look at her lips here. Despite the lipstick, they still do look full. 

Now let’s go to the AP then Joanne Era

Thinner

lady-gaga-american-music-awards-2013.jpg

And look they look even thinner! lady-gaga-reacts-oscar-nomination1.jpg

lady-gaga-wears-purple-rain-in-my-brain-

And her lips have just gotten thinnner in the Joanne era. And don’t say it’s aging, because my sister is Gagas age and her lips haven’t changed as near as much as Gagas! 

So did she do anything to her lips? She got something injected in to her lips probably from between late 2012- to early 2013! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Decodekid

effects of the fillers maybe? i heard somewhere that during Born This Way she was doing lip fillers too

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Head Empty

She used to overline them quite heavily. I also think the fillers made her mouth a little wider? They used to be naturally pouty but now it's become a little more flat and "artificially" pouty.

Edit: Although age is probably also a factor. Her body and the distribution of weight/muscles/fat changed quite a bit over the years.

Smother Em Eh
Just now, Decodekid said:

effects of the fillers maybe? i heard somewhere that during Born This Way she was doing lip fillers too

Yeah but they just screwed up her lips tho! Look at her lips from TF-TFM- BTW era! They were so gorgeous and full ! Now they’re starting to look super thin.

Smother Em Eh
2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

she ruined them

her face was perfect

I KNOW! :toofunny:

nativenewyorker

People develop and age very differently so just because your sisters lips haven't changed doesn't mean much :lolga:

It's a combination of the injections from ARTPOP era and normal aging. Peoples lips tend to thin out when they get older. I don't know if she's getting anything done to them now, but she seems to have lost a lot of expression around her mouth and her face in general due to previous injections. 

FfFfFfFF

Fillers made her face look fuller therefore her lips look smaller. :poot: Even though they have the same dimension, or are even bigger. 

rumours

When she broke free from the Illuminati, she was forced to give up both lip fullness and pop music. 

tumblr_lrpgmei4tS1qdz6gpo1_500.gif

highlikegaga

i don't see it :saladga:her nose tho:reductive:

but she's perfect anyway. i will always love her.

TropicOfCANCER

she's been getting injections off and on since 2012. They prob won't completely return to their original shape as a result of this.

BlingNotTheMusic

I guess I’m in the minority but her lips DEFINITELY don’t look “thinner” now. Bish gets them done at least a few times a year. I’d be fine with just lips, but the top half of her face doesn’t move anymore :(

I really liked how she looked before. It’s sad she felt pressured or whatever to continue to get things done. 

But her body, her choice. 

Archived