💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Video Streaming Services You Have

DiscoHeaven23

Video Streaming Services  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What video streaming subscription services, that create original content, do you have?

• Amazon Prime
    • Hulu
    • Netflix
    • Youtube Red

Featured Posts

GypsyVida

Netflix because 5F2

Nah but I really just love Netflix because it helps me get nothing done.

A true life saver.

MajorPertinentDipper-max-1mb.gif

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Haroon

Netflix :laughga: It all started as an innocent 30 day trial because my sisters and I were bored and wanted to watch a movie that wasn't on our normal TV planner thing (we chose the classic Emperor's New Groove :classy:) and the rest was history :rip: I was meant to cancel the subscription but I'd forgotten and then we'd started watching Breaking Bad and other shows and movies and then I couldn't cancel anymore :deadbanana: Then it got to sharing the account details with my cousin too so now we had like 4 people using it and then my sister gave her husband access as well so then 5 people and then my other sister also got into Netflix shows so then that made 6 people. So sometimes when I would go to watch a show the account would already be in use by 2 other people so I resorted to getting the plan that allows 4 people to simultaneously watch it because I couldn't be bothered to kick people off :emma:

Haven't regretted it at all, I've watched some really great shows and movies on there :flutter:

Netflix bc I dislike Amazon and Hulu isn’t for mexicans. The alternative is Blim, but only mexican content most of it produced by Televisa :triggered:

The night sky tells all

im using netflix.

the account is owned by the ex-girlfriend of my brother’s best friend and i’m using it :poot: 

25 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

NETFLIX and Claro Video (a local video streaming service).:trollga:

Totally forgot that one :air: jesus 

The night sky tells all

Lady Adga
7 minutes ago, Graffiti Heart said:

Totally forgot that one :air: jesus 

Tiene varias series que Netflix no (The Nanny, Twilight Zone, Buffy, etc...) :laughga:

2 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

Tiene varias series que Netflix no (The Nanny, Twilight Zone, Buffy, etc...) :laughga:

Ya se :saladga: me arde en los genitales no tener AHS :triggered: pero Telmex no llega justo al lugar donde vivo 

The night sky tells all

Archived