Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Yo Gotti x Cardi B

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Just now, Stef said:

foh with the gender thing lmao everyone complains every time migos jump on a track :air: 

I ****s w/ Cardi she's killing it but her solo bops are 10x better and she doesn't need 101 songs charting to prove she's that bitch, she already is :applause:  (also Finesse is great)

lkr! :giveup: look how successful Cardi is this early into her career. she’s coming for nicki’s throne easily 

1 minute ago, Stef said:

foh with the gender thing lmao everyone complains every time migos jump on a track :air: 

I ****s w/ Cardi she's killing it but her solo bops are 10x better and she doesn't need 101 songs charting to prove she's that bitch, she already is :applause:  (also Finesse is great)

Nobody complains when migos do a collab tho? People prob complained when it was Katy Perry because it was w KP not because it was another collab

and I know u a Cardi fan I didn’t say u weren’t. All said is that I don’t get this sudden complaining about Nicki and Cardi when everybody has been doing collabs ever since the dawn of rap :madge:

Kulture Kiari
5 minutes ago, Stef said:

This right here. Pretty soon, if she continues doing this, she will be the new Minaj, and not in a cool way. And to the previous user who commented that it's a gender thing, it's not. We said the same thing about Pittbull, thank God he stopped tho. 

Archived