Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Listen to my new song "Time Bomb"

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
10 hours ago, ACT2 said:

how do u pitch correct?

you use a pitch corrector (a plug-in, like autotune for example) :laughga: sorry I guess it's not very useful but this is it

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
6 hours ago, THEORACLE64 said:

If you’re going to use a pitch corrector, use Melodyne. You can pretty much pirate it so dw about costs :toofunny: I literally torrent all of my plugins. Look up videos on male vocal EQing too. As a good default you should cut off all frequencies below 100hz, reduce a little around 200-500hz, and raise between 1000-2000hz. Most male vocal frequencies are between those ranges. Look on amazon for any dynamic/condenser mics :) 

Then I'm gonna buy :poot: Melodyne to try it hahah and thanks about the EQing tips I'm gonna try to ajust this way and I've already watched a lot of videos on yt for male vocals editing. Thank you!! 

NIGHTCRAWLER
24 minutes ago, Vodka said:

I'm vibing it! I like how some of the lyrics just play with the rhythm of the song. :music:

Thank you :hug:

3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Thank you :hug:

Mhm!! 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

On 1/6/2018 at 11:17 AM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

you use a pitch corrector (a plug-in, like autotune for example) :laughga: sorry I guess it's not very useful but this is it

can u send me a video that u watched?

That's Gossip

NIGHTCRAWLER
6 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

can u send me a video that u watched?

about pitch-correction for the vocals??

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

yes

this explains how it works 

but there are plug-ins that do all of this, like auto-tune, so you dont have to correct each note by yourself. That means you just add the plug-in in the track, you activate it and you're done. Here how the plug-in works:

2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

this explains how it works 

but there are plug-ins that do all of this, like auto-tune, so you dont have to correct each note by yourself. That means you just add the plug-in in the track, you activate it and you're done. Here how the plug-in works:

wait u use this program?

That's Gossip

DoremonLove

I had listened to ur the cure edit n i was really impressed hence wanted to see ur work but i missed this thread. I really love the song:music:. Did u write the  lyrics? 

very impressive lyrics n overall really good song:golfclap: is there more of ur work do share:)

"Im so tired of being insecure" how relatable is this to me:cryga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I had listened to ur the cure edit n i was really impressed hence wanted to see ur work but i missed this thread. I really love the song:music:. Did u write the  lyrics? 

very impressive lyrics n overall really good song:golfclap: is there more of ur work do share:)

"Im so tired of being insecure" how relatable is this to me:cryga:

Yeah I wrote the lyrics haha and pretty fast because hatred and tiredness really inspired me. Thank you for listening and following what I share :hug:You know I got a lot of songs that I'd like to share cause I think they're really good, but I haven't enough time to record them and mix em since I do everything by myself from scratch. I'm trying to finish another song though that is supposed to be uploaded on my Soundcloud late January. But there are more than 20 songs that I'd really like to share right now, but they're just not ready. 

Thanks for supporting <3

migamiga

damn props to you for doing everything (writing, producing, mixing). i'm a writer too and i know how hard it is to do everything on your own. keep it up! :kara:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 hour ago, F AM E said:

damn props to you for doing everything (writing, producing, mixing). i'm a writer too and i know how hard it is to do everything on your own. keep it up! :kara:

that's right, it's not easy at all. I'd be interested to see your writings. If you wanna share your work, DM me ;) 

Archived