đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Money is TIGHT: Jessie J joins Chinese singing competition as contestant

petty

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Quasi said:

You guys are being really rude. This poor girl hasn't even done anything wrong. I'm sure if anybody was offered the same sum of money she was offered to be on the show, it wouldn't look as ridiculous as you are making it out to be.:awkney:

the kii is that she isn't JUDGING so no one is paying her for this sis. she's doing this for fame, its actually quite sad and I wish ha the best!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quasi
7 minutes ago, PETTY said:

the kii is that she isn't JUDGING so no one is paying her for this sis. she's doing this for fame, its actually quite sad and I wish ha the best!

Regardless if she was offered money or not, it's not like she has a bad attitude or has criticized other people to an extent that other hated people on here have done. Live and let live.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

codymonster
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Right, by calling bisexuality “a phase” just like another straight person before her. Being bi or gay is just a phase to them. It is nothing serious, just a phase you'll grow out with. Just like a fashion trend.

It is all in how she wording these stuffs. If you don’t get it, you don’t get it.

For some people it is, and for some it isn’t. Both sides should be able to talk about there experiences. I considered myself gay, and now bi, and now I’m dating a girl. People got mad saying I’m “betraying gay people” or whatever. It’s ridiculous :laughga:

10 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Regardless if she was offered money or not, it's not like she has a bad attitude or has criticized other people to an extent that other hated people on here have done. Live and let live.

well at the end of the zay this is the celeb news/gossip section of the forum so these comments aren't surprising, especially since this is the response from most comments on all reports of this story on multiple sites :shrug: 

it's all in fun

Nigiricombo

Lol I literally had to make an account to post here because I didn’t feel this post portrayed the show as what it is. 

Being exposed to Chinese media while living between China and North America, I can say that I Am A Singer is actually a really big show in China, and all the “contestants” are very talented. A lot of which are considered legends. Those who have pariticipated in the past have gained insane exposure to the Chinese population. The post and comments here seem to be making it a negative thing that Jessie J is being a part of this show, but I don’t see it that way. If you look up videos on YouTube, you will understand that it is a show for those who are vocally talented. Whether it was for money or not, being a part of this show does not make you desperate for money or what not. 

I just wanted to point this out.

Lion Heart

ANGELA CHANG

250px-Asia_Chinese_girl.jpg

SHE MUST WIN. 

Then she goes one-on-one with Gaga and GETS HER REVENGE. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

35 minutes ago, Nigiricombo said:

Lol I literally had to make an account to post here because I didn’t feel this post portrayed the show as what it is. 

Being exposed to Chinese media while living between China and North America, I can say that I Am A Singer is actually a really big show in China, and all the “contestants” are very talented. A lot of which are considered legends. Those who have pariticipated in the past have gained insane exposure to the Chinese population. The post and comments here seem to be making it a negative thing that Jessie J is being a part of this show, but I don’t see it that way. If you look up videos on YouTube, you will understand that it is a show for those who are vocally talented. Whether it was for money or not, being a part of this show does not make you desperate for money or what not. 

I just wanted to point this out.

thank you! will update OP with your comment

Catnikko
2 hours ago, LadyLuca said:

also- why is this funny or shameful to some of you. That gurl has some incredible voice/ talent~ you might never come close to that. Celebreties Are no Humans huh?

source.gif

You must be fun at parties

Actual patient

Parsakaali

I Am a Singer differs from other televised music competitions in that the participants are all veteran musicians who have established music careers varying from mega stardom to relative obscurity. 

Why are y'all acting like its like american idol with amateurs?

Wolf Boy
3 hours ago, M Monstre said:

But she could be a judge at the very least. I mean, a contestant? She's already established herself as a great singer (I'm not a huge fan of her, but she does have a great voice), so why go through this?

Erm.....because her career is dead in the gutter?

Because her 15 minutes is up?

Because no one buys her music?

Archived