💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Vegas Residency Will Span Two Years

Doot

Featured Posts

Yeah it’s 2 years but I really don’t think this means it will be the ONLY thing she will do during this time. Still glad she’s doing what makes her happy

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brit4ever
1 minute ago, codymonster said:

How much are Vegas Residency shows usually??

2 years. Britney started with a 2 years contract(Dec 2013-Dec 2015), but than extended it for 2 more years. JLo's is also 2 years(2016-7). It's the usual.

BlingNotTheMusic

Can’t believe people are complaining. Positivity only!

Congrats Gagz! This is a HUGE opportunity and really shows the haters you are here and mean business. Legends only in Vegas!

:hug:

3 minutes ago, codymonster said:

How much are Vegas Residency shows usually??

It varies. I just checked Britney’s prices, and granted they may vary due to it being current, but a “pit” ticket is a minimum of 1K. 

Front row is goin for like 650$ right now. :toofunny:

Frankenstein

I am so disappointed in her. 

She truly has become an industry money making machine. No credibility whatsoever, just ride whatever brings you coin.

The cool girl from NYC would laugh at this plastic Hollywood diva wannabe that she's become.

codymonster
Just now, Doot said:

It varies. I just checked Britney’s prices, and granted they may vary due to it being current, but a “pit” ticket is a minimum of 1K. 

Wtffffff. Hopefully seats further back are cheaper:emma:

brit4ever
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

The cheapest seats are 70-80$ I think and the most expensive can reach up to 700-750$, yeah.

Edit: @codymonster Don't worry, there would deffinetly be 150-200-250$ tickets as well, so you could actualy afford it. ;) 

2 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

I am so disappointed in her. 

She truly has become an industry money making machine. No credibility whatsoever, just ride whatever brings you coin.

The cool girl from NYC would laugh at this plastic Hollywood diva wannabe that she's become.

the door is right over there, im sure you'll be able to find it

aaron l
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

At least with it having a wide time span, people can save up.

Luzaleja
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

oh my god :toofunny:

I guess I'm going for last row then :toofunny: and I'm going to have to save money for 2 years to be able to afford that :toofunny:

Tom Nook
9 minutes ago, Triggered said:

36 dates in two years? what

that's like one date every three weeks

Bumping this because some of y’all seem to jump on the hate train so quickly :nails:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived