Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Katy Perry ft. Lady Gaga?

Bradley

Title  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Title

Featured Posts

Bradley

lady-gaga-katy-perry-2013-650-430.jpg

The Joanne era has almost saturated so I think we should pick a song from Witness.

My initial choices were between Power (ballad) and Pendulum (uptempo track).

Power has too loud a chorus for the radio, and I don't think it would be successful. I'd also like the track to be submitted to the Grammys for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, which features nominees such as The Chainsmokers, Zedd and Alessia Cara... :rip:

My final choice boils down to Pendulum ft. Lady Gaga. I think Pendulum is a great track that spreads positive messages, if accompanied with a killer video with killer vocals from Gaga, I think it has a shot at top 20 on Hot 100.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

I really love that Gaga doesn't collaborate that much and that it's usually with non commercial acts and I would love if it would stay that way. No hate for Katy though

Free my mind

ShockPop

Gaga is Meryl Streep & Katy is Madonna.

Should they do a movie together? No. They're in very different leagues and one isn't very skilled in any.

IAmNotHere1997

Honestly, yes. I really miss colaborations beetwen women. Remember Gaga ft. Beyoncé or Rihanna ft. Britney? Those were the good days :interestinga:

ryanripley

yes just so it ends dumb stan wars

it really is upsetting that both fanbases would allow the media to create a fake feud

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

BELINDA POP

Hell nah!

giphy.gif

I love both but I can’t see both voices working together, just nah, it will be another “can’t remember to forget you” type of mess :neyde:

PsychicGuru
13 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Should they do a movie together? No. They're in very different leagues and one isn't very skilled in any.

THANK YOU. 

thank you thank you thank you thank you. 

:emma:

Gaga's #1 fan

brit4ever
13 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

That's disrespectfull and reductive. :reductive: 

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Id be here for Gaga feat. Rihanna or the other way around :lolly:

a dream collab :unicorn:

Archived