life

Gaga debuts new face

Babel

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Hmm... Would need to see pictures with her normal makeup. She looked the same at her last tour date, so I'm skeptical.

I personally hate it and I hate the fact she's going out of her way, spending her hard-earned money on garbage like that.

But, it is her choice. We have to respect that.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Americano
11 minutes ago, reysus said:

I'm not going to make shady comments about her face because it just makes me sad. Her natural face is beautiful and it breaks my heart to see her need fly back to malibu during even short breaks to get a fresh shot of fillers. I just want to know why she feels like she needs or should get this stuff. And honestly, I don't know how she thinks she can be an actress when at this point her only expression is an instagram face pose. She can barely even smile normally when she's full of that ****

Well, fortunately for you, you don't need to be heartbroken or be sad because she never asked for your approval or pity to begin with. Fully independent adult women can do whatever they'd like with their bodies.

GypsyBabe

:selena:

She probably just wants to snatch all the Kardashians followers on IG.

Spoiler

Presenting Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta Kardashian 

⚯͛

Just now, Americano said:

Well, fortunately for you, you don't need to be heartbroken or be sad because she never asked for your approval or pity to begin with.

Didn't realize that you had to ask to feel sad about someone or something.

Kimblue
4 minutes ago, Americano said:

Hmm... Would need to see pictures with her normal makeup. She looked the same at her last tour date, so I'm skeptical.

I know, to me she looks the same as she’s been for a long time 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived