Jump to content
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

Day 24: Metal Gaga & Merry Christmas!

Featured Posts

PartySick   Paws Up 35,445
PartySick

"It's my daddy and Florida and Jesus Christ" :diane:

I wish we had Colorado 'cause that's where my friend and I want to move :giveup: but I can live with my home state :diane:

Thanks, Chica, this is awesome :wub:

  • Love 1
💙I know where I'm going💙

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Satans Ex Wife   Paws Up 1,207
Satans Ex Wife

Did Gaga also sing some cities in the local You and I versions? I feel like I remember hearing "Something about my cool Nashville guy" out of the Nashville radio stations I received when I lived in Bowling Green.

lov it when u cal me leges in the morny by me egs

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas

DAY 4

GwG40H5.png

FAME Sticker Set

IzYLFkZ.png

 

 

Really hard to find these, these are HQ digital scans of the packaging stickers that would be on the editions of Gaga's first album, The Fame.

Perfect to accompany the USB, or any of your digital collections! 

 

DOWNLOAD HERE

  • Like 1
Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas
23 hours ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Did Gaga also sing some cities in the local You and I versions? I feel like I remember hearing "Something about my cool Nashville guy" out of the Nashville radio stations I received when I lived in Bowling Green.

Yes I believe so. The variants are hard to pin down because I need to contact the radio stations in the states we are missing and see if by chance they still have them. 

Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas
On 12/4/2017 at 8:30 PM, PartySick said:

"It's my daddy and Florida and Jesus Christ" :diane:

I wish we had Colorado 'cause that's where my friend and I want to move :giveup: but I can live with my home state :diane:

Thanks, Chica, this is awesome :wub:

You are so welcome. We need to contact some Colorado radio stations and make something happen. Those people have to still have the original files. 

  • Love 1
Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas

DAY 5

vGK9dRK.png

 

ufzq5fa.jpg

 

JOANNE MASHED by Mich Mash and ToToM

A sweepingly rock and roll eyed view of Joanne through mashup artists Mich Mash and ToToM.

mBDvWiX.png

This wonderful indie mash album was on BandCamp, and you can here the individual tracks here.

https://totom.bandcamp.com/album/joanne-mashed

Full credit to this genius and this one

DOWNLOAD HERE in Mp3 Format 

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas

Did you ever wonder how our Advent Calendar began?
Our former media Mod Sam created it back in 2010. We've had it for 8 whole Christmases! 

Sam's first Advent Calendar, that we had in 2010:

1037u5c.png

2010 (archived from the old GagaDailyBoards website)

2011 (archived on this site)

2012

2013

2014

2015

2016

 

Pretty rad, huhn? We've had a lovely run on GGD. 8 years strong! 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas

Hi guys

I live very near the Southern California wildfires so there has been a delay in my getting internet access.

Please bear with me, days 6 and 7 will be up today. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HausAlly   Paws Up 798
HausAlly
8 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Hi guys

I live very near the Southern California wildfires so there has been a delay in my getting internet access.

Please bear with me, days 6 and 7 will be up today. 

omg stay safe Chica! :ohno:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas
11 hours ago, Mariann said:

Stay safe Chica and don't worry about us. :hug:

Hi everyone! hi marianne :hug: <3 

xoxoxoxo 

Okay so now i have Internet again! :D

So now you all get 3 days in one! :D:sara:

 

  • Like 1
Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas

DAY 6

kqXcrG1.png

GAGAMON GO!

 

 

Bv1Z6wC.jpg

 

Yes. Gaga Catch 'Em All!

Enjoy this pokepack of freshness, a new take on an old favorite.

DtxUC7Y.jpg

 

DOWNLOAD ALL HERE

-pictures

-memes

-pokemon cards

-a very special MP3

  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas

DAY 7

IcbwuaM.png

HELLO, GAGA

Xdtwy3z.jpg

108959e9d94aa9d4a360a68518bd8f11--womens

For many years, Gaga has loved Hello Kitty, and Japan has loved Gaga.

Enjoy some printable Decal images, clip art, and some iconic KittyGa outfits below.

DOWNLOAD ALL HERE

Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChicaSkas   Paws Up 7,318
ChicaSkas

DAY 8

LqFR2YO.png

DEE VEE DEES!

Fx1ERnR.jpg

Win a GAGA DVD Shipped to your door for FREE.

Designed, created, burned, and put together by our own @Nino especially for this giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER:

Pick a number between 1 and 100.

Email me your number to my email:

the24daysofchristmas at yahoo dot com

 

I will use the random number generator website to pick a winner after 48 hours have gone by. 

IF you live in a foreign country that cannot play dvds in US format, let me know, I'll arrange to have the digital files sent to you in addition to your DVD if you still want a physical copy.

These DVDs are fanmade, by fans, for free use and absolutely no money is being made from this contest, this is basically free Gaga promo wherever the DVD lands. I cannot at this time guarantee WHICH DVD in the above picture that you will win, but if there is a way I can give the winner a preference, I will. 

 

Have fun entering!

Special bonus:

To all those fans who don't win, I'll make a download of the DvD available to you from the creator.

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
Currently looking for the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster. Will pay you $$ for it.Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DoremonLove   Paws Up 1,265
DoremonLove

 

40 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

DAY 8

LqFR2YO.png

DEE VEE DEES!

Fx1ERnR.jpg

Win a GAGA DVD Shipped to your door for FREE.

Designed, created, burned, and put together by our own @Nino especially for this giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER:

Pick a number between 1 and 100.

Email me your number to my email:

the24daysofchristmas at yahoo dot com

 

I will use the random number generator website to pick a winner after 48 hours have gone by. 

IF you live in a foreign country that cannot play dvds in US format, let me know, I'll arrange to have the digital files sent to you in addition to your DVD if you still want a physical copy.

These DVDs are fanmade, by fans, for free use and absolutely no money is being made from this contest, this is basically free Gaga promo wherever the DVD lands. I cannot at this time guarantee WHICH DVD in the above picture that you will win, but if there is a way I can give the winner a preference, I will. 

 

Have fun entering!

Special bonus:

To all those fans who don't win, I'll make a download of the DvD available to you from the creator.

Okay i am doing it:laughga: i never win anything :toofunny:lets try tho:sweat:

Edit- email address not found :lana:

Edited by DoremonLove
New little monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×