Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Björk- Utopia (OUT NOW!)

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

joanoflark

I loved every second of it. 71 minutes of pure bliss. She really created a utopia with this album, you can really sense it in the lovely bird noises and the flutes, it's very spatial, you feel like you're in an island of the future. 

Favorites: Arisen My Senses, The Gate, Loss, Tabula Rasa, Sue Me, (I wonder if she got the idea from Nina Bo'nina Brown since she and her daughter love Rupaul's Drag Race), Saint, Future Forever. 

It didn't disappoint me one bit, it's another great work of art from a genius visionary. 

i started crying during arisen my senses lmao but imo future forever is the best song she's written since all is full of love , this is also imo her 'weirdest' album , definitely not for first timers 

I dislike Björk’s music :selena: but idk why I’m liking this album if I couldn’t even hear her less experimental albums 

The night sky tells all

Never listened to the leak cause I'm a Saint :gaycat: But whew this is really one of her best! Don't expect a pop record though.

Darcklighter22
13 hours ago, Graffiti Heart said:

I dislike Björk’s music :selena: but idk why I’m liking this album if I couldn’t even hear her less experimental albums 

Same

A really good album, really dense with a lots of layers.

It will take weeks to fully analyse what's going on in all the tracks , and have a proper idea on it.

I like that 'Saint' is literally about music. 

ChavaWM

My only complaint is the lack of melody. Too many sentences just being stringed together with random pauses.

I looooove the production on Claimstaker, wish there was more of melody or chorus.

Archived