Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if Frankensteined is the lead single of the B-side album?

HelloBarbara

Featured Posts

HelloBarbara

What if Frankensteined is the lead single of the b-side album Gaga has mentioned before? With Frankensteined talking about putting all the pieces back together, it works as a metaphor for the compilation as well. What if she’s releasing it to mark 10 years of her career beginning instead of say a greatest hits album? #musicnotthebling

would you be here for this and what would your dream track list be. Mine:

Frankensteined: The B-Sides (2018) - Lady Gaga

Released: August 8, 2018

Genres: Pop, pop-rock, EDM, country, jazz

Formats: Digital Dowload, Streaming, 2CD (Standard), 2CD+DVD (Deluxe), Fan Boxset, 4LP, Casette

Track listing

CD1

1. “Frankensteined”

2. “Out of Control”

3. “Sire”

4. “Brooklyn Nights”

5. “Tea”

6. “Nothing On (But the Radio)”

7. “Partynauseous” (Lady Gaga & Kendrick Lamar)

8. “Ratchet”

9. “Second Time Around”

10. “Princess Die”

11. “Onion Girl”

CD2

12. “Animal”

13. “Acid Wash Girls”

14. “The Greatest Thing” (Lady Gaga & Cher)

15. “Room in My Heart”(feat. Elton John)

16. “Paradise”

17. “Deep Blue”

18. “Tinnitus (Tonight is Us)”

19. “No Way”

20. “I Wanna Be With You” [Bonus Track]

21. “Monster 4 Life” [Bonus Track]

22. “Lady Gaga 10th Anniversary Megamix“ [Bonus Track] (contains elements of “Just Dance”, “Beautiful, Dirty, Rich”, “Poker Face”, “LoveGame”, “Paparazzi”, “Bad Romance”, “Telephone”, “Alejandro”, “Monster”, “Dance in the Dark”, “Teeth”, “Born This Way”, “Judas”, “The Edge of Glory”, “Yoü and I”, “Marry the Night”, “Hair”, “Scheiße”, “Bloody Mary”, “Applause”, “Do What U Want”, “Venus”, “Dope”, “G.U.Y”, “ARTPOP”, “Sexxx Dreams”, “Donatella”, “Gypsy”, “Til It Happens to You”, “Perfect Illusion”, “Million Reasons”, “Joanne”, “A-YO”, “John Wayne”, “Diamond Heart”, “The Cure”, “Frankensteined”)

Deluxe Bonus DVD

1. “Super Bowl Halftime Show 2017”

2. Gaga: Five Foot Two

3. “Frankensteined” (Music Video)

Fan Box Set

Includes either CD or LP version of album, deluxe DVD, Gaga 10 picture book, Rareties EP of miscellaneous singles/tracks, Red & Blue EP, The Monster Ball Tour Live in Madison Square Gardens, artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Live in Paris, Joanne World Tour Live in Washington DC, signed lithograph and a t-shirt

Rareties track listing

1. “The Cure”

2. “Fashion” (from Confessions of a Shopaholic)

3. “Vanity”

4. “Retro, Dance, Freak”

5. “Stuck on ****in’ You”

6. “Stache” (Zedd & Lady Gaga)

7. “Cake Like Lady Gaga” (DJ White Shadow Remix)

8. “Do What U Want” (feat. Christina Aguilera)

9. “Til It Happens to You”

10. “I Want Your Love”

11. “Again Again”

never gonna happen but I can dream

Hiiieee

TimisaMonster

Well according to RedOne it was supposed to be the lead single for the original LG5....so it's a bop. Will it be on Joanne B-Side or any other album? Who knows....

Gaga sang Sire backstage, fans got excited for ACT II B sides and it didn't end up anywhere and never happened....Frankenstsin is Sire 2.0

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Just now, TimisaMonster said:

Well according to RedOne it was supposed to be the lead single for the original LG5....so it's a bop. Will it be on Joanne B-Side or any other album? Who knows....

Gaga sang Sire backstage, fans got excited for ACT II B sides and it didn't end up anywhere and never happened....Frankenstsin is Sire 2.0

T H I S

Chromatislaps
7 minutes ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

What if Frankensteined is the lead single of the b-side album Gaga has mentioned before? With Frankensteined talking about putting all the pieces back together, it works as a metaphor for the compilation as well. What if she’s releasing it to mark 10 years of her career beginning instead of say a greatest hits album? #musicnotthebling

1 minute ago, SEXODUS said:

gret1.gif

CUNTCUNTCUNT, don't trigger a cute hunty like that...we're still recovering...from the meltdowns

moonsago

How long did it take you to plan & write this? And u know this is delulu right? And u know it pains us all right? Yet u still do this right? Rude right? 

Cameron Royal
16 minutes ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

would you be here for this and what would your dream track list be. Mine:

Frankensteined: The B-Sides (2018) - Lady Gaga

Released: August 8, 2018

Genres: Pop, pop-rock, EDM, country, jazz

Formats: Digital Dowload, Streaming, 2CD (Standard), 2CD+DVD (Deluxe), Fan Boxset, 4LP, Casette

Track listing

CD1

1. “Frankensteined”

2. “Out of Control”

3. “Sire”

4. “Brooklyn Nights”

5. “Tea”

6. “Nothing On (But the Radio)”

7. “Partynauseous” (Lady Gaga & Kendrick Lamar)

8. “Ratchet”

9. “Second Time Around”

10. “Princess Die”

11. “Onion Girl”

CD2

12. “Animal”

13. “Acid Wash Girls”

14. “The Greatest Thing” (Lady Gaga & Cher)

15. “Room in My Heart”(feat. Elton John)

16. “Paradise”

17. “Deep Blue”

18. “Tinnitus (Tonight is Us)”

19. “No Way”

20. “I Wanna Be With You” [Bonus Track]

21. “Monster 4 Life” [Bonus Track]

22. “Lady Gaga 10th Anniversary Megamix“ [Bonus Track] (contains elements of “Just Dance”, “Beautiful, Dirty, Rich”, “Poker Face”, “LoveGame”, “Paparazzi”, “Bad Romance”, “Telephone”, “Alejandro”, “Monster”, “Dance in the Dark”, “Teeth”, “Born This Way”, “Judas”, “The Edge of Glory”, “Yoü and I”, “Marry the Night”, “Hair”, “Scheiße”, “Bloody Mary”, “Applause”, “Do What U Want”, “Venus”, “Dope”, “G.U.Y”, “ARTPOP”, “Sexxx Dreams”, “Donatella”, “Gypsy”, “Til It Happens to You”, “Perfect Illusion”, “Million Reasons”, “Joanne”, “A-YO”, “John Wayne”, “Diamond Heart”, “The Cure”, “Frankensteined”)

Deluxe Bonus DVD

1. “Super Bowl Halftime Show 2017”

2. Gaga: Five Foot Two

3. “Frankensteined” (Music Video)

Fan Box Set

Includes either CD or LP version of album, deluxe DVD, Gaga 10 picture book, Rareties EP of miscellaneous singles/tracks, Red & Blue EP, The Monster Ball Tour Live in Madison Square Gardens, artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Live in Paris, Joanne World Tour Live in Washington DC, signed lithograph and a t-shirt

Rareties track listing

1. “The Cure”

2. “Fashion” (from Confessions of a Shopaholic)

3. “Vanity”

4. “Retro, Dance, Freak”

5. “Stuck on ****in’ You”

6. “Stache” (Zedd & Lady Gaga)

7. “Cake Like Lady Gaga” (DJ White Shadow Remix)

8. “Do What U Want” (feat. Christina Aguilera)

9. “Til It Happens to You”

10. “I Want Your Love”

11. “Again Again”

never gonna happen but I can dream

all unreleased tracks. oh my gawdd. i wish:cryga:

cameronroyal

This is so perfect Bobby should take note.

Knowing our Gaga this won't happen tho. :hor:

I mean she don't even have to make physical copy out of this if Interscope thinks that its a risk or whatever, she can just not promote it and upload to her website for purchase. It will be a dream come true for all the monsters.

Luke78619
20 minutes ago, CUNTCUNTCUNT said:

What if Frankensteined is the lead single of the b-side album Gaga has mentioned before

Then the lead single of the B-Side would be called Frankensteined :gaycat:

i don't understand what you're asking, we haven't even heard the song :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

DrKindnessKunt1999

Y'all know that Gaga wouldn't be able to release any unreleased music (even if she wanted to) made while Tory Carter was managing her because he won't let it happen (just like he didn't let a lot of the "ARTPOP" era happen), right? 

vinster13
6 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Y'all know that Gaga wouldn't be able to release any unreleased music (even if she wanted to) made while Tory Carter was managing her because he won't let it happen (just like he didn't let a lot of the "ARTPOP" era happen), right? 

But he was only management why would he have control over the music?

I thought a B-side meant a Joanne EP, not a double album with 46 tracks :emma:

DrKindnessKunt1999
14 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

But he was only management why would he have control over the music?

I honestly don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'll just give you an example, the reason why Gaga was only able to play the "Ratchet" instrumental and not the lyrics was because the instrumental was the part that her and DJ White Shadow owned, not the lyrics (according to DJWS on twitter). I still don't know how she managed to perform "Partynauseous", or the snippet that we got. 

Reality

Y'all need to stop with this whole "Frankensteined" thing. It's not going to be released. It's just another song that didn't make the cut. Nothing more, nothing less.

🃏🖤👹

Archived