Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Reputation Week 2: Expected 245-255K SPS

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=309466

“Taylor Swift (Big Machine) 245-255k SPS, 230-240k Sales”

Utilizing a first week SPS total of 1.29 Million and a proposed second week total of 255,000, this would be a drop of approximately 80.2%

Thoughts? Do you expect her actual second week total to be higher/lower than this estimate by HDD?

When her second week sales are still higher than some artists' first week sales :giveup:

pJKyv.gif

angels forever, forever angels

rumours
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

When her second week sales are still higher than some artists' first week sales :giveup:

She really is slaying in terms of sales. :golfclap:

Mister Gaga
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

some artists'

shade-of-it-all.gif

Expected tho. She better put the album on spotify this friday or she'll lose the #1 spot next week

thehanyo

She's still on top. No promo hardly at all and she still slays.

I'll never understand it... I despise her...

Spoiler

... but I respect her.

rumours
1 minute ago, thehanyo said:

She's still on top. No promo hardly at all and she still slays.

I'll never understand it... I despise her...

Hide contents

... but I respect her.

I’m not a huge fan either (didn’t love the album). However, there’s no denying that she can sell records like crazy. 

tenor.gif

TheCureinMalibu
7 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

shade-of-it-all.gif

Expected tho. She better put the album on spotify this friday or she'll lose the #1 spot next week

Black Friday is coming. Taylor's team will make sure she'll get ha 3rd week at #1 :giggle:

NIghtmareElm

Great big albums will sell.  That's pretty crazy.  That's just a little less in what most artists will do in their first week.  

This is not cheating sales or scamming.  It's a great innovative way to sell albums again.  More artists need to use these type of tactics to sell their albums.  Not just solely depend on streams and have their album leaked/stolen.

rumours
4 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Black Friday is coming. Taylor's team will make sure she'll get ha 3rd week at #1 :giggle:

I just realized we both have threads going on about the same thing. Do you know who to @ in order to merge the threads?

@Admin @Haroon

rumours
3 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I wonder if it will top 2.5m stateside.

I think it really depends whether or not she realizes it to streaming services in the near future. 

FrankGutz
17 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I just realized we both have threads going on about the same thing. Do you know who to @ in order to merge the threads?

@Admin @Haroon

time ago whe somethings was AP, u could report the other thread with the link of the first thread, idk if its the same as it was

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived