Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum
2 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

Their bonding is incredible :wub:

**** you for making me cry like a baby here.

This boy only speaks about 10-20 words, that's his whole vocabulary but he can say Lady Gaga. OMG my heartstrings.

Daenerys
4 hours ago, Kefir said:

Some people from GGD attented 4 or more concerts during the first leg :selena:

Guilty. I pick up a second, sometimes a 3rd job so I can save for when tix go on sale. Whenever she’s in Cali I go to all the shows :selena:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

This is just . . . I work with kids who have autism and they are the most magical people you’ll ever meet. So so special. This is such a beautiful thing Gaga did. :kara:

1 hour ago, Mitchey said:

This is just . . . I work with kids who have autism and they are the most magical people you’ll ever meet. So so special. This is such a beautiful thing Gaga did. :kara:

Gaga is a reason why, since I was smaller, I've wanted to work in broadening educational accessibility to special education programs. 

I dealt with behavioral and learning challenges growing up, and have family friends on the spectrum, so her being openly vocal and warm about really makes me bawl tbh

3 points in and ready for more

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Not to sound rude, but how is Owen attending JWT again? Is he a child of the Haus members? I don't even get to attend one :toofunny:

Hes one of her vampire children... :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LeJudas

I would go to every single showing if I had the means for it.

That just shows how amazing her voice and her show is. I would go just to see the stage it's so beautiful

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, MonsterMum said:

**** you for making me cry like a baby here.

This boy only speaks about 10-20 words, that's his whole vocabulary but he can say Lady Gaga. OMG my heartstrings.

To everyone else we're just obsessed fans but there's something truly special about being a little monster. "Little Monster" wasn't ever intended to be a "fun" nickname. It was a home for the so called freaks where they could be loved unconditionally for who they are. Like any good "mama", Gaga has held us while we cried and helped glue us back together when we were so broken. We're bonded for life ♄

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
On November 21, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Ibo said:

"It's important not to stare, but don't you dare look away" has to be one of my favorite sentences she has ever said. :wub:

I wonder if someone said something about him being up there because she just had that "I swear to god I will rip your face off if you hurt him" look in her eye. "It's important not to stare but don't you dare look away" maybe was her way of saying "I see you staring asshole". Don't piss off mama bear haha

1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I wonder if someone said something about him being up there because she just had that "I swear to god I will rip your face off if you hurt him" look in her eye. "It's important not to stare but don't you dare look away" maybe was her way of saying "I see you staring asshole". Don't piss off mama bear haha

Maybe, but I think she said this the first time she had him on stage, too. It could just be something she picked up from all of her BTWF experiences that she feels is important to repeat. 

My name isn't Timmers

Letmelivemylife
24 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Maybe, but I think she said this the first time she had him on stage, too. It could just be something she picked up from all of her BTWF experiences that she feels is important to repeat. 

Hmm good point. Deep down she will forever be "mama monster" ♄ As I always say " I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster" ♄

Archived