💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga stole the show according to Daily Mail and EW

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH

Daily Mail :

“She was performing at her own gig thousands of miles away.

But Lady Gaga still managed to steal the show when a live rendition of The Cure was beamed into the theatre at the American Music Awards on Sunday.

Fans claimed she delivered the 'best performance of the night' as she initially tinkled the ivories while delivering a ballad passage from the song at her show in Washington DC”

EW:

“Lady Gaga may not have the fancy things, but she gave us everything — including a stunning rendition of her hit single “The Cure” — during her 2017 American Music Awards performance.

Clad in an elaborate metallic costume, Gaga belted the song live from her Joanne World Tour stop in Washington, D.C. After kicking off the song at the piano, Gaga broke out dance moves on a rising stage.

Gaga debuted “The Cure” as part of her Coachella concert in April, though her AMAs set marks the televised performance of the track — produced by anonymous duo Detroit City — since its release”

A also from EW trying to trigger us:

“Gaga reportedly sang an unreleased song, “Frankensteined,” backstage for concertgoers attending her Joanne World Tour in Indianapolis”

Well I’m sorry Billboard but you’re canceled outta-here.gif

GypsyBabe

Billboard is irrelevent :nails:

#11 my a$$...

At least some people recognized her talent. 

⚯͛

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, Harry said:

Daily Mail can still choke. Don't give them traffic!

EW can stay. Yay!

I agree but let’s take this one for today sis :lolly:

TheJoanneJoker

I loved the performance and everything but I cringe so hard when people call The Cure a hit single :selena:

"tinkled the ivories" I play piano and I've hated this term for so long dsfkljlkjksjad

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

What did she steal? :air:

Years ago, she stole some Marc Jacobs items or something at some Saks store. Obviously not cool, but the media and public, like, completely and unfairly vilified her. This happened when I was, like, 5 lmao but I still remember it.

Glad her career is in a rebound.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived