Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Gaga's social media presence?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

Gaga used to be relevant on social media, she was once the most followed person on Twitter. She only has 26.5 million followers on Instagram, while someone as basic as Selena Gomez has 130 million followers.  Zendaya has 45.5 million followers and I don't even know why she is famous? :duck: It's like Gaga's team has just realised how popular Instagram is, notice how Gaga is now posting photos of her outfits and keeping her Instagram feed look clean and tidy? Just look at Gaga's posts about Azzedine and compare them to Rihanna's. If Gaga has a hit next era do you think she will become popular again on social media? 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

She isn't as popular anymore but instagram is very based on looks and how clean your insta is, so I think that's why she's behind people like Selena

Instagram's user base is more focused on teens and young adults :selena:  Gaga needs a hit era to regain young followers :giveup: And SHE WILL :reductive:

Sneaky Oliver

Because Selena and Zendaya are young ladies with looks that appeal to teenage girls, that’s why they are so popular. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Edible Cloud
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Because Selena and Zendaya are young ladies with looks that appeal to teenage girls, that’s why they are so popular. 

Voila.

Sneaky Oliver

I think in some point of her career post BTW the GP could not even understand what she was tweeting about :sweat: while Katy Perry or Justin Bieber were trendy and funny! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ignotus

She has definitely slowed down on social media, i mean even her youtube subscribers are abysmal compared to her media status before. :reductive:

At least she can fill stadiums now and it will only get better and better :firega:

Irrelevant

She's getting back into social media, her posts are getting more and more views

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

DoremonLove
12 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

She isn't as popular anymore but instagram is very based on looks and how clean your insta is, so I think that's why she's behind people like Selena

This is dont agree with

5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

THIS

How can anoyone not love gaga

I mean, you can have the most followers on Twitter and still not fill an arena, so I won't really focus on social media numbers 

OACPbMd.png

They crown selena as the queen of insta,i mean come on selena is so basic and had only high appeal on teens and young adults.

follow me in twitter omg

1 minute ago, jinko said:

I mean, you can have the most followers on Twitter and still not fill an arena, so I won't really focus on social media numbers 

OACPbMd.png

Did you just threw shade at katy?

follow me in twitter omg

ChrisGaga

Because Instagram is a huge thing since three or four years and Gaga wasn't that popular in this time like Selena or Taylor. But since Million Reasons and the Superbowl she got more and more followers on Instagram. One year ago she had only about 10 million followers. But her contet gets better and better in the last time and she gets a lot more likes.

I think if she starts a popular great new era she might get A LOT MORE followers! :firega:

Archived