Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga was accused of sexual assault...

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Henri Bardot

Accused... Well I'll probably be still here but idk, it'd affect me a lot.

If she's guilty I'd probably have a pretty bad meltdown... It would break my heart tbh.

pooiota

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
3 hours ago, Decodekid said:

It would be a lot to process, i mean nothing would ever be the same again, the music will still be there, but the respect? Idk

3 hours ago, Hybrid Rose said:

I would probably still listen to the music... I wouldn't follow ha or stan ha tbh

3 hours ago, ryanripley said:

if she was accused, i'd still be around

if she was proven guilty... idk what i'd do tbh, it would hurt me a lot mentally

there is still a thing called: innocent until proven guilty :lolly: 

blackthorns

I would drop her instantly. She's helped a lot in recovering from my PTSD from my sexual assault and god would that be a betrayal that would ruin me.

But ofc miss Stefani is an angel and would never.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

bitchimtrying

Why is this even a topic? People shouldn't be making up scenarios like this on such a serious matter. 

JustinTrudeau

Um... Did you all forget about TIHTY or her campaign with Joe Biden? It is a hypothetical question, but really? why ask?

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

well that nut job on twitter already thinks she rapes and eats children, and worships satan so accusations already been made. 

giphy.gif

Lmao the dramatics in here. Did any remaining Mariah fans jump ship the other day when that story broke about her? I doubt it. 💀

Edit: Let’s not pretend society takes women sexually assaulting men seriously...her career would be fine.

Let's not speculate about this

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived