đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gagas new album be a netflix movie?

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG

It seems super unrealistic to me... But Gaga is the queen of music videos so it obviously would slay. 

But no on tour bundles. Unlike Taylor, we're not desperate for sales. 

:reductive: *Sips the scorching hot tea* :reductive:

Grigio Guy
3 minutes ago, Impostor said:

Netflix aka the new TV for lazy people

I just want a new album with actual good songs that don't sound like Joanne

Where’s the excuse me no when you need it?

Religion is a product to sell.

Bizcochito
20 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Oh god please not a ticket bundle. We already debate Gaga's tour numbers without even having an extra layer of complication :laughga:

What? sorry I was banned like 8 months.

13 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

yes please, or atleast something on netflix during debut week. The FF2 impact was amazing :giveup:

12 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

a concept , Bobby is shaking 

12 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I love this idea! I'm always saying how proud i was that she used Netflix instead of HBO. 

Netflix has been testing the waters on its live streaming grounds lately and I was thinking how innovative would it be for Gaga AND Netflix to stream the JWT live on the Netflix website???

Like that would literally spiral her into this huge global audience reach. An album collab would be the same thing. Netflix's official crossover into the music industry, this would literally benefit Ms. Gaga so much! YASSS! 

the kinda people I'm here for.:lolly:

TheRoof
13 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I love this idea! I'm always saying how proud i was that she used Netflix instead of HBO. 

Netflix has been testing the waters on its live streaming grounds lately and I was thinking how innovative would it be for Gaga AND Netflix to stream the JWT live on the Netflix website???

Like that would literally spiral her into this huge global audience reach. An album collab would be the same thing. Netflix's official crossover into the music industry, this would literally benefit Ms. Gaga so much! YASSS! 

this is so true , there was a country where Joanne didn't hit top ten in its debut and with the documentary she re enter at 9 or something 

Gaga been  Trendsetter as usual :excited2:

here for it :excited2:

Bizcochito
7 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

this is so true , there was a country where Joanne didn't hit top ten in its debut and with the documentary she re enter at 9 or something 

Gaga been  Trendsetter as usual :excited2:

here for it :excited2:

She should hurry and DO IT before someone else steals the idea. 

TimisaMonster

No ticket bundle mess...

But if she wanted to do a visual album movie that would be cool one day. Maybe LG6 will give us that but she really wanted to for ARTPOP but Beyonce...she wanted 2 volumes but then...JT 20/20...

Gaga just needs to ssshhhhhhh

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived