• Last Reply
lost in limbo
1 hour ago, fabskt said:

Just read the whole thread and I´m so excited! You are so creative

Thank you so much! :heart: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

ignotus
7 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Do any of you guys have experience with fonts/banners? I could use some help with the story's logo

@Lippoutou @maxblac @LadySkrillex @KingRedd @LadyGagaIsBest @ARTPOPrincess @Ivy Aguas @ignotus @DoremonLove @Sneaky Oliver

Others:

Reveal hidden contents

@Yo GagaGaga @Lagg @Avenues @PunkTheFunk @Hades @seXXX dreams @GeeYewWhai @PerfectIllusion @Radio Ga Ga @MarlonBrando7 @TheShameMonster  @Cailleach

I'll keep switching the people I include in this one every few posts

Sorry, no. :awkney:

• lost in limbo changed the title to A Very Gaga Family- THE PROJECT
vinster13
11 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Do any of you guys have experience with fonts/banners? I could use some help with the story's logo

YES I DO!

lost in limbo

lost in limbo
On 16/11/2017 at 2:52 AM, seXXX dreams said:

YES I DO!

Can you create the banner for this? I have no photoshop skills lmao :sweat: 

ignotus
On 11/20/2017 at 3:09 AM, HausOfAmericano said:

that's okay sweetie, take all the time you need.

i'll be here waiting in the shadows:stalkga:

lost in limbo

So, I have some new updates coming soon! It includes my plans for chapter 1, C2C's name and details about it, and maybe more!

Stay tuned on this thread, I'll be back in a few minutes!

@Lippoutou @maxblac @LadySkrillex @KingRedd @LadyGagaIsBest @ARTPOPrincess  @Ivy Aguas@ignotus @DoremonLove@Sneaky Oliver @Saint Hollywood @Cailleach @seXXX dreams 

Others who might be interested:

@Yo GagaGaga @Lagg @Avenues @PunkTheFunk @Hades  @GeeYewWhai @PerfectIllusion @Radio Ga Ga @MarlonBrando7@TheShameMonster @Rhiannon74 @yungpancake @Hola Soraya

lost in limbo

First, let's start with my plans for Chapter 1. I'm choosing to divide this into seasons and chapters, as this takes place during the family's life. Chapter 1 deals with R&B, how she was raised, her life, TF and TFM's birth (only TF has memories of her, TFM was too little), their raising when R&B was still there and R&B's eventual escape from home. Also I only started the writing today, so expect it in December (with LOTS OF luck, maybe by the end of November, depending on school and inspiration).

Now, onto C2C's name. Oh boy, was this hard. I eventually made their name as a kid (before they found out their identity) as Cole (in honor of Cole Porter, whose songs were the most covered in C2C), and after, they named themselves Firefly. Everyone thinks that's weird as a name, but it has a personal meaning to them, so everyone never tells it to their face.

I also wanna thank y'all for being pacient, pls keep sending suggestions, they're great and help me a lot. All love to you all and kisses from Stefani, Candy, Morgan, Yuyi, Mary Jane, Firefly and Joanne too :heart: 

ignotus
On 11/23/2017 at 4:27 AM, HausOfAmericano said:

First, let's start with my plans for Chapter 1. I'm choosing to divide this into seasons and chapters, as this takes place during the family's life. Chapter 1 deals with R&B, how she was raised, her life, TF and TFM's birth (only TF has memories of her, TFM was too little), their raising when R&B was still there and R&B's eventual escape from home. Also I only started the writing today, so expect it in December (with LOTS OF luck, maybe by the end of November, depending on school and inspiration).

Now, onto C2C's name. Oh boy, was this hard. I eventually made their name as a kid (before they found out their identity) as Cole (in honor of Cole Porter, whose songs were the most covered in C2C), and after, they named themselves Firefly. Everyone thinks that's weird as a name, but it has a personal meaning to them, so everyone never tells it to their face.

I also wanna thank y'all for being pacient, pls keep sending suggestions, they're great and help me a lot. All love to you all and kisses from Stefani, Candy, Morgan, Yuyi, Mary Jane, Firefly and Joanne too :heart: 

love this. perchedt for a new read

best-books-you-were-forced-to-read-in-sc

• 2 weeks later...
lost in limbo

Just a bump to not make y'all think I'm dead :sweat:

School ends soon so expect the chapter this month

• 1 month later...
Hi Its Nicole

I need u to make some updates or smth of there family, this is amazing!

Hello Gaga

lost in limbo
5 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

I need u to make some updates or smth of there family, this is amazing!

yes I'm planning to continue, thank you :kara: 

lost in limbo

Chapter 1 is going to be named "A Beautiful Life". It's gonna be about Gaga's pregnancy, Stefani/R&B's birth, her childhood, Gaga meeting Luc Carl, and the birth of Candy/TF. 

By the time Gaga gets pregnant with Stefani, she's an 19-year-old drop out from college living in an messy apartment with a new man every week. And then she discovers she's pregnant. And then she has to put her goddamn life on track. 

The story will have several time jumps, but I plan on ending the time jumps when we get to the present day (Candy is 38, Morgan is 36, Yuyi is 34, Mary Jane is 31, Firefly are 25 and Joanne is 18, Gaga is 57 and wants to have one last child, so she's using a surrogate for baby LG6), and from there the main plot develops.

imnotyourbabe10
6 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Chapter 1 is going to be named "A Beautiful Life". It's gonna be about Gaga's pregnancy, Stefani/R&B's birth, her childhood, Gaga meeting Luc Carl, and the birth of Candy/TF. 

By the time Gaga gets pregnant with Stefani, she's an 19-year-old drop out from college living in an messy apartment with a new man every week. And then she discovers she's pregnant. And then she has to put her goddamn life on track. 

The story will have several time jumps, but I plan on ending the time jumps when we get to the present day (Candy is 38, Morgan is 36, Yuyi is 34, Mary Jane is 31, Firefly are 25 and Joanne is 18, Gaga is 57 and wants to have one last child, so she's using a surrogate for baby LG6), and from there the main plot develops.

Not trying to give you **** after tonight's c**t thread lol but....

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

Archived