💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think of Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams"?

smokingthemall

Featured Posts

smokingthemall

"Wildest Dreams" is a "dream-pop", love ballad written by Taylor and the icons Max Martin/Shellback. Described as a "prominent dream pop influence", the song describes a plea from Swift to her lover to remember her. Released on August 31, 2015 as Swift's 5th single from her powerhouse album, "1989", WD peaked at #5 on the Billboard Hot 100 and has sold over 3 million copies in the U.S.

Wildest-Dreams-Cover.jpg

WD's music video was first aired on the pre-show for the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards on August 30, 2015.  The video was directed by Joseph Kahn and has over 500 million views on Youtube. Tell me hunties, do y'all stan this beautiful piece? :whitney:

1989-taylor-swift-wildest-dreams-Favim.c

chase your big, beautiful dreams

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be forgotten. Anything related to ha that isn't #kimexposedtaylorparty should be forgotten.

smokingthemall
1 minute ago, Yuuri said:

Damn lots of TS hate. All I have to say it's a beautiful song.

It was, very pretty

chase your big, beautiful dreams

TimisaMonster

It sounds like she stopped herself from sneezing...

Wildest Dreeams ah AHaaaaaaaaaah

You'll never listen to the song the same again...ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaah

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ernie Swift

Wildest Dreams is one of Taylor’s most beautiful songs because in comparison with her previous love songs, Taylor said this one is her more realistic and less fairytale-like idea of what love is like and how she at the time of writing this song didn’t feel like love could be forever anymore.

Love Love Love

Archived