Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Christian Gifts Gaga An Original Andy Warhol Screen Print

Neight Shayde

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
15 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I wonder if they make love on canvas :trollga:

I see what you did there...i wonder if Taylor or Christian is...better :stalkga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tayga needs to step up the game. Buy her a Jeff Koons sculpture. :poot:

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Ariana Grindr
23 hours ago, gag said:

Why does it look like her from that 2013 V Magazine photoshoot?

tumblr_inline_oybiwzrJGO1t38iz1_540.png

Truly every icon :giveup:

Omfg it does!!!!! Now THIS IS truly a reverse warholian experience, one second she’s a Warhol fan suddenly the Warhol is her!!!!:firega:

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, Sailor said:

Tayga needs to step up the game. Buy her a Jeff Koons sculpture. :poot:

Bitch:toofunny:

Ariana Grindr
12 hours ago, River said:

Taylor would never cuz he's poor compare to Xtian:selena:

Didn’t he buy her three pairs of the McQueen armadillos tho???

Esteban
On 25/10/2017 at 2:31 AM, HausOfAmericano said:

This is made by Andy Warhol, one of the greatest art geniuses. Art is just much more from it's physical form. You should think twice before critizing Andy Warhol and his art, and try to do better. 

And y'all I can't even with you guys, trying to own Gaga and who she dates. I heard literally none of these comments with Taylor and the answer is simple: he was attractive and the same age as her. Age and appearence don't define love. Y'all don't know the indepth of their relationship and should focus on your own lives. Maybe go outside, get some friends and stop trying to control her life. They're happy together and she's happy and that's all that should matter.

I don't want to appear pretentious but you force me to be... I have studied art during 5 years ( i have a master in art and literatury) and i have my own approach of art through writing, painting and music.

I hate warhol and his conception of art as an industry and a vulgar brand, Walter Benjamin speaks very well about this phenomenon in his book "the work of art in the age of mechanical reproduction". Moreover this painting is bad, i see what he wants to say, the idea of the vibrating lines of the bodies that merge into one and the same body as a representation of the pure energy of love. But this is vulgar, bad execution, weak imagination..

So i have think twice, nobody is untouchable, even andy warhol, i think he is the most overrated artist ever with jeff koons, they are art killer imo and i'm not affraid to say this.

lost in limbo
4 hours ago, Esteban said:

I don't want to appear pretentious but you force me to be... I have studied art during 5 years ( i have a master in art and literatury) and i have my own approach of art through writing, painting and music.

I hate warhol and his conception of art as an industry and a vulgar brand, Walter Benjamin speaks very well about this phenomenon in his book "the work of art in the age of mechanical reproduction". Moreover this painting is bad, i see what he wants to say, the idea of the vibrating lines of the bodies that merge into one and the same body as a representation of the pure energy of love. But this is vulgar, bad execution, weak imagination..

So i have think twice, nobody is untouchable, even andy warhol, i think he is the most overrated artist ever with jeff koons, they are art killer imo and i'm not affraid to say this.

Just bc you studied art doesnt mean your opinion is right lol. It's your opinion and idgaf about if this writer said it in his book  or whatever, Andy Warhol is still a great artist so stay pressed. 

And it's not like I pressed a gun against your head and forced you to be pretentious and talk about your 5-year art study and ****, you did that on your own. 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Esteban
4 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Just bc you studied art doesnt mean your opinion is right lol. It's your opinion and idgaf about if this writer said it in his book  or whatever, Andy Warhol is still a great artist so stay pressed. 

And it's not like I pressed a gun against your head and forced you to be pretentious and talk about your 5-year art study and ****, you did that on your own. 

Your argumentation is weak, sorry but walter benjamin is more important for the philosophy of art than Warhol who is important for the industry of art. Art is not a question of money, art is life and it's related to our origins.  You cant shut me up just saying Benjamin isnt important (because this is ignorance).

And to continue our childish fight, you have questioned my intelectual abilities (the "think twice" thing) so it's normal that i argue. I dont wanted to hurt your artistic sensibility if you like this artist but you have to understand that we can consider him as a industrial artist, my point of view is more than acceptable and if you want we can speak about that subject more calmly and friendly in mp.

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Esteban said:

Your argumentation is weak, sorry but walter benjamin is more important for the philosophy of art than Warhol who is important for the industry of art. Art is not a question of money, art is life and it's related to our origins.  You cant shut me up just saying Benjamin isnt important (because this is ignorance).

And to continue our childish fight, you have questioned my intelectual abilities (the "think twice" thing) so it's normal that i argue. I dont wanted to hurt your artistic sensibility if you like this artist but you have to understand that we can consider him as a industrial artist, my point of view is more than acceptable and if you want we can speak about that subject more calmly and friendly in mp.

Your opinion

1 minute ago, Esteban said:

We're literally having a normal argument like normal people.

2 minutes ago, Esteban said:

No thank you, I don't have time to talk rn.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived