Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

DJWS hinting on new music coming

Rifek

Featured Posts

It sounds for me like he is hinting that he knows something and we should be looking for that :giveup:

If Gaga really is going to release something it will be probably the material she did with DJWS in March/April and maybe last days in the studio :excited2:

+ that drag on ARTPOP Act II lovers :lolly:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

BlingNotTheMusic

Inb4 you realize “future” means now until the end of time... :lana:

(no shade, I’m as desperate for new music as anyone!)

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Kefir said:

It sounds for me like he is hinting that he knows something and we should be looking for that :giveup:

If Gaga really is going to release something it will be probably the material she did with DJWS in March/April and maybe last days in the studio :excited2:

+ that drag on ARTPOP Act II lovers :lolly:

don't look to much into it honestly, he did the same when he thought he would be on LG5, we all know what happened

DelusionalGaga

I think he's just saying we need to stop clinging to the past. He's not really the type of person to do cryptic music announcements :emma:

Tom Nook

I’m mean it’s kinda expected there will be new music in the future wether it’ll be produced by him or not :awkney:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

monketsharona
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

I think he's just saying we need to stop clinging to the past. He's not really the type of person to do cryptic music announcements :emma:

He did on LG5 :toofunny:

DelusionalGaga
Just now, monketsharona said:

He did on LG5 :toofunny:

Well, he did a lot of teasing but nothing really became true. I think he's doing it again :emma:

monketsharona
Just now, DelusionalGaga said:

Well, he did a lot of teasing but nothing really became true. I think he's doing it again :emma:

Tbh I feel like this time he worked on something with her (The Cure is one of those things), maybe he has done things on ASIB soundtrack

But well, we'll never know who will make the cut of her albums until it's out

TropicOfCANCER
9 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

That grammar tho

what is wrong with it?

"You need not [verb] " is perfectly acceptable grammar. 

Archived