💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Was DJ White Shadow at the studio with Gaga?

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
15 minutes ago, TROLLGA said:

What a troll :selena:

He already spilt a bit of TEA but I really need some more. :poot: :tea:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif 

14 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

So that's what a masterpiece is to you ? :oprah:

Of course, don't you hear the evolvement and the elements of the instrumental?

It's not just a basic progression. Someone was very inspired and emotional when they played that part on their piano.

I don't know, I guess Gaga came up with it (maybe, not sure) and this sounds very uplifting and self aware.

But still, we didn't hear the full track so we don't know anything for sure. I feel like I'd love this anyway

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

fabuIesque

if we are getting ARTPOP act ii i dont think it will be called ARTPOP act ii because that would be a turn off for people with no taste but would have the tracks meant to be on act ii (i.e. brooklyn nights, tinnitus (****ING HOPEFULLY THE CONCEPT DEMO SCALPED ME), onion girl, temple, in like with you, e.t.c.) and out of those songs in like with you, TEA and brooklyn nights seem the most likely to be on this new album as they are produced by DJWS. but in all honesty don't pray for act ii, we're never gonna get it unless gaga gives into the fans

Lippoutou
1 minute ago, aphrodisio said:

Of course, don't you hear the evolvement and the elements of the instrumental?

It's not just a basic progression. Someone was very inspired and emotional when they played that part on their piano.

I don't know, I guess Gaga came up with it (maybe, not sure) and this sounds very uplifting and self aware.

But still, we didn't hear the full track so we don't know anything for sure. I feel like I'd love this anyway

Lol I was just feeling like being shady and messy :derpga:

Of course I crave to hear it as well :cryga:

10 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Lol I was just feeling like being shady and messy :derpga:

Of course I crave to hear it as well :cryga:

Lol we all are at times!

But on a serious note, every time I hear this, like, it sounds so commercial but even then it's so hard to fluently play it

//

And just took a look at your art and wow you're a talent!

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, aqiveia said:

if we are getting ARTPOP act ii i dont think it will be called ARTPOP act ii because that would be a turn off for people with no taste but would have the tracks meant to be on act ii (i.e. brooklyn nights, tinnitus (****ING HOPEFULLY THE CONCEPT DEMO SCALPED ME), onion girl, temple, in like with you, e.t.c.) and out of those songs in like with you, TEA and brooklyn nights seem the most likely to be on this new album as they are produced by DJWS. but in all honesty don't pray for act ii, we're never gonna get it unless gaga gives into the fans

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

A CONCEPT.

1 hour ago, i medici said:

What :emma: inform me. I clearly missed out on something

A month or so ago, he was responding to a bunch of Gaga fans (some twinnky, some mascy, but overall a whole lotta gay) who were like "I'll suck your **** if you release TEA", or "make out with me", or something. He responded in a humorous and flirty kinda way, with one of his tweets something like "loved making out with this guy".

It was funny and humorous, until it hit me that we kinda know nothing about his status in the hunty spectrum.

... what if he likes twinks...

3 points in and ready for more

i medici
18 hours ago, Miel said:

A month or so ago, he was responding to a bunch of Gaga fans (some twinnky, some mascy, but overall a whole lotta gay) who were like "I'll suck your **** if you release TEA", or "make out with me", or something. He responded in a humorous and flirty kinda way, with one of his tweets something like "loved making out with this guy".

It was funny and humorous, until it hit me that we kinda know nothing about his status in the hunty spectrum.

... what if he likes twinks...

HAHAHAHHA WHAT THE ****

Archived