Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New tour dates just announced

Miley

Featured Posts

drinkmytears
7 minutes ago, Miley said:

it's out on Gaga.com

Well that's not a website to start with, and if you're going to make a thread you should included sources and links

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, drinkmytears said:

Well that's not a website to start with, and if you're going to make a thread you should included sources and links

You're so rude. First with your backstage experience and now this. Please don' quote me thanks. Leave me

asana15

Live Nation confirmed today that the European leg of Lady Gaga Joanne World Tour has been fully rescheduled for 2018.  The tour resumes in North America this November and December followed by the rescheduled European concerts. Relaunching in Barcelona on Sunday, January 14th, Lady Gaga Joanne World Tour will then visit all of the previously scheduled European concert cities, finishing in Berlin on Feb. 23, 2018. 

RAMROD

I hope most of you who own tickets for the postponed ones can attend to the reschedule dates :D

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, Ibo said:

Of course I have an exam on my rescheduled date. :madge:

I'm glad she's doing better, but this is disappointing. 

:( 

RAMROD
Just now, Ibo said:

Is it evening class?

3 minutes ago, Ibo said:

You have an exam at 8pm?

Jeremy Mifsud
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I hope most of you who own tickets for the postponed ones can attend to the reschedule dates :D

I can't, exam period (I kinda knew I wouldn't be able to go). I wonder if there's a refund available or I have to sell my new ticket?

RAMROD
Just now, Jeremy Mifsud said:

I can't, exam period (I kinda knew I wouldn't be able to go). I wonder if there's a refund available or I have to sell my new ticket?

It is better to resale it if you are positive not being able to attend the show.

By the way, I think you can still spare some hours to attend shows in the evening after studying, and go to school the next morning.

Jeremy Mifsud
Just now, RAMROD said:

It is better to resale it if you are positive not being able to attend the show.

By the way, I think you can still spare some hours to attend shows in the evening after studying, and go to school the next morning.

I'm from Malta, so to go to Barcelona for at least 3 days (cause of flight schedules) while I should be studying for my last year at university (being old sucks), it's impossible.  and it risks clashing with an exam or assignment due dates.

I hope i'll manage to sell it

drinkmytears

There's also a break from 

Hamburg Jan 24th
Zurich Feb 11th

For her to fly to New York and attend the Grammys on Jan 28

Archived