💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Who is the most boring pop star?

Smother Em Eh

Most boring mainstream pop star?   

160 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these, who is the most boring?

• Katy Perry
    • Taylor Swift
    • Ariana Grande
    • Selena Gomez
    • Demi Lovato
    • Sia
    • Lana Del Rey

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999
12 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

You should make a male version of this. Nial Horan would win that one.

All of the "newer" male pop stars are boring and predictable tbh

Inb4 someone quotes me and mentions The Weeknd. Even though The Weeknd makes R&B, not pop music. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eddie A Michael

What's the time frame we're talking about? Gaga lately has not been interesting.. We see more posts about other artists here.

DrKindnessKunt1999
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Sia.

Her music sounds the same as of late and she is not really do things worth talking about. She is quite non existent in pages of magazines, or on twitter for that matter.

all other names on the poll always did something, especially T$, people always eat her up whenever she does something.  She is always on the front page. So I don’t get why she is in this poll to begin with lel

13 hours ago, aaron l said:

I low key wish Sia just stuck to her pre-Chandelier music, it fit her way better than the music people hear from her now. It's a shame really. Some People Have Real Problems and We Are Born were really something else.

10 hours ago, ryanripley said:

but her old stuff actually has variety whilst ever since chandelier, she’s had the same style MVs, the same looks, the same sound...

The issue about Sia is that she didn't even want to be a popstar. The only reason why she's currently releasing her own songs, instead of just writing songs for other people is because David Guetta released "Titanium" with Sia's vocals without telling her, because he enjoyed Sia's version so much. Instead of releasing the original version of "Titanium" which was sung by Mary J. Blige. "Titanium" went #1, and when Sia found out that David Guetta released that version of "Titanium" it wasn't the happiest news for her. Funny enough they recorded "She Wolf" to duplicate that success, and it worked. The rest is history. So she's an "accidental" pop star, who happens to make a lot of hits.

Here's Mary J. Blige's version of Titanium:

At one point she called all her pop songs "terribly, terribly cheesy" and stated that she's used to writing indie songs, in an interview. But she's still writing pop songs because they're automatically #1 hits. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/sias-reject-opus-songwriter-on-reclaiming-adele-rihannas-unwanted-hits-20151203

"This is Acting" was supposed to be the last album that she released with songs sung by her. But it seems like she changed her mind since she's repackaged the whole album and keeps releasing her own songs. Bling not the music, I guess? :giggle:

sethrb101

Not y'all coming for Miss Sia when Selena and Demi exist... :grr:

The only reason she's "boring" right now is cuz she's not currently releasing music. She serves vocals and visuals like no one esle. I'm waaaaaiiiiiting for ha return. (It's been since early 2015)

Spoiler

P.S. Love them all as people, but Selena and Demi are boring

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
23 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

The issue about Sia is that she didn't even want to be a popstar. The only reason why she's currently releasing her own songs, instead of just writing songs for other people is because David Guetta released "Titanium" with Sia's vocals without telling her, because he enjoyed Sia's version so much. Instead of releasing the original version of "Titanium" which was sung by Mary J. Blige. "Titanium" went #1, and when Sia found out that David Guetta released that version of "Titanium" it wasn't the happiest news for her. Funny enough they recorded "She Wolf" to duplicate that success, and it worked. The rest is history. So she's an "accidental" pop star, who happens to make a lot of hits.

Here's Mary J. Blige's version of Titanium:

At one point she called all her pop songs "terribly, terribly cheesy" and stated that she's used to writing indie songs, in an interview. But she's still writing pop songs because they're automatically #1 hits. 

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/sias-reject-opus-songwriter-on-reclaiming-adele-rihannas-unwanted-hits-20151203

"This is Acting" was supposed to be the last album that she released with songs sung by her. But it seems like she changed her mind since she's repackaged the whole album and keeps releasing her own songs. Bling not the music, I guess? :giggle:

I agree with pretty much all of this. Another thing about her, too, is that she sounds good no matter what, even if she's opting for pop music these days. Since it's been so long since she was really present (early 2015), I'll take whatever she decides to release. I love her older and newer music.

#Gaga2020

Archived