💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

GoT actor joked about rape, video resurfaces among Hollywood scandal

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I just posted this exact same quote. Great minds think alike.

This is like that thread about gay men and misogyny. 

Ok, I'm a gay man and I can recognize the problem. What's the big deal? Grow up. :emma:

"But... but... but". 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuchulainn

The fact some of you guys are pissed that many of us don't like generalizations such as: 

"cis men are just utter garbage and there’s no way around it WOW i’m tired"

Just WOW. Stop virtue signaling and trying to label us  just because we think that comment is equally as disgusting. Ugh.

"gay men are just utter garbage and there's no way around it WOW i'm tired"

How do you feel about this kind of statement? 

MonsterPaws
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Not we can't deal with two "problems" at the same time, one is way more important and the other is not even a problem, since when saying all men are utter garbage has any kind of effect in a society ruled by men?

Yes, we can wtf :selena:

So calling all men garbage will solve the issue of societies ruled by men? Are you twelve or something?? Because I'm 99% that won't work and will only perpetuate the problem if anything.

And btw, "the other is not even problem" is something I'd expect rape-apologists to say. How ironic.

Just because something isn't a problem in your bubble, doesn't mean it isn't a profound problem for others ;) (countless examples exist for this...use of the N word. Pronouns. Right to wear a skirt w/o being called promiscuous...).

The Child
Just now, Cuchulainn said:

The fact some of you guys are pissed that many of us don't like generalizations such as: 

"cis men are just utter garbage and there’s no way around it WOW i’m tired"

Just WOW. Stop virtue signaling and trying to label us  just because we think that comment is equally as disgusting. Ugh.

"gay men are just utter garbage and there's no way around it WOW i'm tired"

How do you feel about this kind of statement? 

You can't compare gay men with cis men cause unlike gay men cis men don't face prejudice and discrimination for their sexual orientation. The next time you want to debate, don't forget your brain and don't compare the incomparable.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Imagine being so OFFENDED about that particular line and not the rape comments. What kind of Trump supporter argument is that? Glad I can't relate. 

Poor women. They really deserve better. 

2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

She was just saying that if you're a cis men you have more chances of being utter garbage and by keeping on with your behavior you're only showing that she's right.

What? I agree with her point on the actors comments. If she meant that you have more chances of being utter garbage if you're a cis man, she would have said that. I feel like we're just having a disconnect in our interpretations of what she said.

The Child
Just now, MonsterPaws said:

Yes, we can wtf :selena:

So calling all men garbage will solve the issue of societies ruled by men? Are you twelve or something?? Because I'm 99% that won't work and will only perpetuate the problem if anything.

And btw, "the other is not even problem" is something I'd expect rape-apologists to say. How ironic.

Just because something isn't a problem in your bubble, doesn't mean it isn't a profound problem for others ;) (countless examples exist for this...use of the N word. Pronouns. Right to wear a skirt w/o being called promiscuous...).

Where did I say that calling all men garbage will solve the issues of societies ruled by men?

Nowhere, so don't make me say things I didn't say.

You're comparing things that can't be compared, the N word has a history and has had and still has done many damages for Black people. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ryanripley

You can't compare gay men with cis men cause unlike gay men cis men don't face prejudice and discrimination for their sexual orientation. The next time you want to debate, don't forget your brain and don't compare the incomparable.

but if someone said that, they would get dragged for generalizing, no? :trollga: 

the only people that need calling out here are the rape apologists, saying all of any kind of group isn’t progressive at all so why don’t we just focus on those being trash? :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MonsterPaws

So a group not facing prejudice can justifiably be discriminated against? DAT MORAL CONTRADICTION DOE.

Queen of Kindness is shook.

The Child
1 minute ago, ashae said:

What? I agree with her point on the actors comments. If she meant that you have more chances of being utter garbage if you're a cis man, she would have said that. I feel like we're just having a disconnect in our interpretations of what she said.

No we're just disagreeing on the fact that what she said wasn't a problem at all but since you decided to take all your focus on that and not actually TALKING about the MAIN topic we're here having this stupid convo.

MonsterPaws

Where did I say that calling all men garbage will solve the issues of societies ruled by men?

Nowhere, so don't make me say things I didn't say.

You're comparing things that can't be compared, the N word has a history and has had and still has done many damages for Black people. 

Then what does generalizing an entire group do besides promote unneeded hate (and possible conflict; not necessarily physical)? :oprah:

The Child
Just now, ryanripley said:

but if someone said that, they would get dragged for generalizing, no? :trollga: 

the only people that need calling out here are the rape apologists, saying all of any kind of group isn’t progressive at all so why don’t we just focus on those being trash? :shrug: 

Thanks finally, someone didn't forget their brain. I think you're right and I totally agree with you. Thanks.

So a group not facing prejudice can justifiably be discriminated against? DAT MORAL CONTRADICTION DOE.

Queen of Kindness is shook.

Honestly yes they can, cause it's like throwing stones at them, it doesn't hurt them a tiny bit.

The Child

Then what does generalizing an entire group do besides promote unneeded hate (and possible conflict; not necessarily physical)? :oprah:

I don't see that as a generalization honestly.

MonsterPaws

Thanks finally, someone didn't forget their brain. I think you're right and I totally agree with you. Thanks.

Honestly yes they can, cause it's like throwing stones at them, it doesn't hurt them a tiny bit.

You are actually insane. I'm done. I'm so ****ing done.

Good day.

3 minutes ago, Lokiy said:

But not the rape comments? 

That's cute. 

What do you want me to type that hasn’t been said yet? I won’t post something that has been said million times for the sake of increasing my post-count. We all can agree that his dark humor was quite disturbing, yeah surprise the moon isn’t made out of cheese. But her obnoxious attitude towards the conversation is what aggravated me. Trying to be victimized by everything 24/7. 

Archived