Featured Posts

highlikegaga

ever since i heard that song i hoped it would go #1

we love a little monster slaying :golfclap:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jennie Kim

If Nicki has any brain cells left she should congratulate Cardi, make it seem like she isn't pressed (she is) but her ego is massive so you know it won't happen. Instead she'll most likely go on instagram to brag about her accomplishments like a fool "All glory to GOD barbz, the Queen of Rap, Right Bee?"

YourWhiskyMouth

Operation: Make Her Next Single A HIT So She Isn't A One Hit Wonder

Spoiler

Stream "Lick" if you like Bodak Yellow

RockySayTalk
6 minutes ago, lana del gaga said:

wait i went to billboard and it said LWYMMD was one much confused help send please

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100

That's for the last week, billboard releases the top 10 a day before they update the full chart usually which is where the info is coming from that Cardi went #1

2 minutes ago, RockySayTalk said:

That's for the last week, billboard releases the top 10 a day before they update they full chart usually which is where the info is coming from that Cardi went #1

oh ok thanks; good job cardi!

androiduser
2 hours ago, OBEY said:

Taylor already down to 3? wow

already? after 3 weeks at #1, down to #3 is pretty normal.... you're making it sound like she's out of the chart

StrawberryBlond

I don't get how she can only be #6 on the itunes chart yet be #1. I know streaming comes into it but is it that huge? Is there a remix I don't know about? Anyway, I don't think the song is anything special, I don't know what people are getting so hyped about. Of all the female rap songs that would smash through, this is the one that does it? Depressing. And I totally thought that Iggy was the only rap female to have a #1. That's what I was led to believe anyway. Apart from Lauren, all those other women were features, then? To me, only solo should count.

Morphine Prince

I'm so happy for her she's such a nice person! 

This song is so catchy too. Makes everyone feel like a BOSS. 

4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

poor Nicki

Poor Missy Elliott as well :( 

2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I don't get how she can only be #6 on the itunes chart yet be #1. I know streaming comes into it but is it that huge? Is there a remix I don't know about? Anyway, I don't think the song is anything special, I don't know what people are getting so hyped about. Of all the female rap songs that would smash through, this is the one that does it? Depressing. And I totally thought that Iggy was the only rap female to have a #1. That's what I was led to believe anyway. Apart from Lauren, all those other women were features, then? To me, only solo should count.

Maybe she's CURRENTLY #6 right now but during the hot 100 counting week she was at #1. I might be totally wrong :selena: Iggy also had a feature.

Archived