opinion

It's Disappointing...

slayo

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm here for a rusty, Bonnie-Tyler-esque voice when she's in her 60s. :lolly:

But her health is more important than her voice. I wish she'd stop for that.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Whispering
4 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Aretha Franklin, Dionne Warwick, Whitney Houston all smoked cigarettes and they sounded terrible in their 40s. 

Whitney trashed her voice by her cocaine addiction and then smoking crack (and being addicted to it) for well over a decade. 

Also, Aretha was still amazing in her 40s! 

Katsuki Bakugo

Her choice. Leave her alone.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Debithius
9 hours ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

They're cloves, look it up :reductive: 

Although she smokes the occasional joint.

Still been confirmed that she smokes weed since like...TFM

Joshie S

I feel as though she knows how to seperate smoking 24/7 to block out the pain/stress (BTWB), as apposed to smoking when she actually needs it. I don't think she's smoking nearly as much as she did, and weed doesn't really effect your voice anyway...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Those saying her voice is at risk should have a chat with my 90 year old, smoker for 75, opera singing Grandma.

Diamond Heart

She uses it to medicate herself and help with her pain, so i dont see the issue.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

lol if she used weed to cope with pain, she'd use it differently. no matter how you put it, a joint will always be unhealthy. Its one and a half times more harmful than a regular cigarette. Clove cigarettes are most likely just as bad as regular cigarettes are. im sure she knows. its her choice.

2 minutes ago, maxmore said:

lol if she used weed to cope with pain, she'd use it differently. no matter how you put it, a joint will always be unhealthy. Its one and a half times more harmful than a regular cigarette. Clove cigarettes are most likely just as bad as regular cigarettes are. im sure she knows. its her choice.

:toofunny:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Of all the addictions that she's kicked over time, it's her last vice.

If it's what it takes to be clean for her to only smoke weed and cigarettes on occasion to stop her from relapsing into harder drug use, then so be it.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

41 minutes ago, maxmore said:

regular cigs are coated in piles of chemicals they are far worse than an equivalent amount of tobacco or weed.

https://healthwyze.org/reports/303-fire-safe-cigarettes-and-the-genocide-against-smokers

Luxe Ford

Of course its bad and I can guarantee she hears from friends and medical staff that she should quit all the time.

And nicotine is one of the hardest drugs to quit. Add to that the availability, its legal status and the massive means of the tobacco industry and try figuring it out for yourself.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived