💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga Ever Lip-Synched?

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

how did this thread only get popular almost a year after a posted it :triggered:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StuckInMyMind

I’m pretty certain that some of her first TV performances were lipped. A lot of TV shows encourage artists to lip sync so I don’t blame her 

Catnikko
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

First ArtRave she CLEARLY lip synced chorus 

fact proved. case closed. Have a great day. 

What so they turned her mic of for the chorus so she could lip sync? :toofunny: your facts are messy af, she's just not singing as loud because she was probs struggling, that isn't lip syncing and is a stupid example to use as she sings the verses live without any backing.. 

She isn't stupid enough to have been so outspoken about lip syncing to then do it herself, we all know how much pop stars are scrutinized for every detail.. It's not that hard to believe she always has her mic on singing live in all her performances 🤣

Also there's PLENTY of times if she doesn't want to sing a certain part of a song she just wont and will let the backing vocals play.. There's no conspiracy here

Actual patient

Glamourpuss
On 9/24/2017 at 11:20 PM, babs said:

She once did during the first ever telephone performance, idk what happened since that whole Manchester gig was messy on her and the Haus, but she didn't do it like that after that performance.

idk if something similar has happened since

I was there that night right at the front of the catwalk.

I can understand if she had to lip synch but you can't blame her if there was a technical problem. It was the first show of the Monsterball 2.0 and there were problems from the start so it's forgiveable. 

RepentingSinner
On 9/25/2017 at 12:21 AM, TimisaMonster said:

The super bowl intro was prerecorded in a studio and she lip synced...

It wasnt lip-sync. It was purely pre-recorded. 

Edit: Just realized this is old af, stop bumping old threads people.

Savage
On 9/24/2017 at 5:46 PM, Saint Hollywood said:

Gaga has definitely sung with a heavy backtrack beside her, but I'm not sure if she has ever truly lipsynced :air:

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a few times though, it's pretty normal, and even necessary in some cases :laughga:

Even Beyoncé lipsyncs :cryga:

But Gaga still doesn't.

Savage
On 9/24/2017 at 6:24 PM, SpookyKid said:

She slayed the choreo tho :giveup: 

She didn't sing, she just did the choreo. I read somewhere that her mic cut out so they had her do the choreo. She said after that that she never has lipsynced and she never will.

Notthebling

Sexxx dreams @ itunes fest says hi but i dont care cuz the performance was still amazing and the dancing was on point. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Sexxx dreams @ itunes fest says hi but i dont care cuz the performance was still amazing and the dancing was on point. 

I think it's forgiveable as a one off. To sing a brand new song on a new night can be nerve wracking especially considering there were high notes she might not normally be able to reach. I think it was the best decision.  

Regina George
1 hour ago, Unbeweavable said:

What so they turned her mic of for the chorus so she could lip sync? :toofunny: your facts are messy af, she's just not singing as loud because she was probs struggling, that isn't lip syncing and is a stupid example to use as she sings the verses live without any backing.. 

She isn't stupid enough to have been so outspoken about lip syncing to then do it herself, we all know how much pop stars are scrutinized for every detail.. It's not that hard to believe she always has her mic on singing live in all her performances 🤣

Also there's PLENTY of times if she doesn't want to sing a certain part of a song she just wont and will let the backing vocals play.. There's no conspiracy here

So you think that for someone to be able to lip sync their mic most be turned off? L M A O or XD as other member in this thread would say.... 

ALSO I'm Gaga fan, I buy her stuff so NO NEED for you to protect her from me - I'm just being realistic and not behaving like she gave birth to me

have a nice day

Zilla

....why is this thread back?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived