💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga sent flowers and Happy Birthday to DJWS

Leeo

Featured Posts

DJWS is one of the few producers that we now for certain that she'll put on the next album bc he's REALLY one of her favorites. But I would love to hear more what she made with Nile (is it just me or I Want Your Love is exactly what I wanted to LG5 sound like?) :giveup:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
28 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Um she just postponed her tour and said she was gonna take a break and now she is teasing her next album...please gaga don't tease us like this, it's actually frustrating. And idk why she wants to work with him so bad, redone is shook

Her taking a break doesn’t mean she isn’t going to work on new music. There’s always “breaks” after she finishes a tour. 

5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Her taking a break doesn’t mean she isn’t going to work on new music. There’s always “breaks” after she finishes a tour. 

Doesn't she always do that? She never stops basically. She's like the modern MJ 

Charlotte Quinn

I've been thinking... wouldn't it be cool if she made an album with all kinds of different producers and make each song very different from the other genre wise. Like maybe a disco song, a heavy metal song, a reggae-dancehall song, maybe even a hip hop one. Some other ideas: jazz, rock, country, EDM, R&B (these are genres she had experimented with before.) She is already a pro in being a chameleon artist. Why not make an album with 12 different songs and 12 different sounds? Wouldn't that be a very good way to approach the fans and the GP? Is working with 10 producers or more too expensive? Am I delusional? :toofunny: I'm just talking about genres, the lyrics may follow a certain storyline. I'd really be here for it :lolly:

3 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

I've been thinking... wouldn't it be cool if she made an album with all kinds of different producers and make each song very different from the other genre wise. Like maybe a disco song, a heavy metal song, a reggae-dancehall song, maybe even a hip hop one. Some other ideas: jazz, rock, country, EDM, R&B (these are genres she had experimented with before.) She is already a pro in being a chameleon artist. Why not make an album with 12 different songs and 12 different sounds? Wouldn't that be the a very good way to approach the fans and the GP? Is working with 10 producers or more too expensive? Am I delusional? :toofunny: I'm just talking about genres, the lyrics may follow a certain storyline. I'd really be there for it :lolly:

She’d get dragged for it not being cohesive in sound...granted this is Gaga and she’s bound to get dragged regardless, but still :selena:

blackcoffee

I really wish Gaga would branch out and make music with other producers more often....there's a whole lot of untapped potential in there.

That said, I'm not a fan of DJWS production AT ALL, so not really good news for me. My opinion and it's ok if you love him; you're entitled as I am. I'll still give it a try and hope for the best that they surprise me and don't deliver an AP part 2. 

Charlotte Quinn
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

She’d get dragged for it not being cohesive in sound...granted this is Gaga and she’s bound to get dragged regardless, but still :selena:

Yeah but I think she has set her own standards for herself. Critics are always polarized when reviewing her stuff. She doesn't really care or at least she has learned not to. If it's well done I think it could work. Can't think of anyone who has done that before.

I would like to see what she would produce with Max Martin, don't you? I miss the old days when she used to slay radio songs. It would be a f* bop and knowing her, very comercial but still VERY Gaga.

vinster13
1 hour ago, ComeToMama said:

living. I totally think they can make some bops together. Imagine a GP friendly ARTPOP. C'mon y'all, that's what we need. 

basically the cure in LP form

8 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

Yeah but I think she has set her own standards for herself. Critics are always polarized when reviewing her stuff. She doesn't really care or at least she has learned not to. If it's well done I think it could work. Can't think of anyone who has done that before.

Idk, If it flows naturally and is done well, I personally wouldn’t mind. It’d be interesting to see how it turns out. 

Born To Slay
Just now, Hybrid Rose said:

better be a born this way and not an ARTPOP :saladga: 

no shade to ARTPOP but omg 

I'd love a mix of the two tbh

Tomiel25

:giveup: Redone is convulsing in his studio :poot:

Or maybe is bopping with the 8 scraped songs :selena:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Archived