Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Flash

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark
Just now, Danny Milk said:

I like it still haven't watched season three though lmao:sharon:

I am currently watching it right now since the new season starts next month. 

-Mark

I haven't seen since season 2. It wasn't for any particular reason that I stopped, just fell off the bandwagon. How is it? I love that they write Barry like the comics. It's refreshing to have an inherently hopeful, optimistic superhero whose honest and well intentioned. It easily surpasses Arrow, and I like that it's not afraid to push his optimism and hope. It gives the show texture.

HausOfMark
Just now, Ziggy said:

I haven't seen since season 2. It wasn't for any particular reason that I stopped, just fell off the bandwagon. How is it? I love that they write Barry like the comics. It's refreshing to have an inherently hopeful, optimistic superhero whose honest and well intentioned. It easily surpasses Arrow, and I like that it's not afraid to push his optimism and hope. It gives the show texture.

I love the show. The story lines are really good and it keeps you wanting the next episode. 

I am going to watch ARROW next after i finish this season. 

-Mark

1 minute ago, Parach said:

We cannot discuss The Flash because he's my crush and he's mine. You cannot talk about him :gaycat:

no i claimed him years ago henny

2 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

I love the show. The story lines are really good and it keeps you wanting the next episode. 

well im all  caught up on The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl, yes I watch all 4 DC shows religiously.  But the Flash is my favorite

4 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Season 3 was an increase in quality from season 2 tbh

19 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Arrow is...a mixed bag. I don't watch it anymore. Seasons 1 and 2 were great, season 3 through the last were a severe downgrade in quality. He's also absolutely nothing like Green Arrow. It's essentially Batman with a bow and arrow and not as good as the Nolan films. But it is cute seeing Barry first appear there before The Flash. If you don't mind the character change then you will probably like it, but I love the cocky jokester Oliver from the comics so it's a bit of a bummer for me.

13 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Arrow is...a mixed bag. I don't watch it anymore. Seasons 1 and 2 were great, season 3 through the last were a severe downgrade in quality. He's also absolutely nothing like Green Arrow. It's essentially Batman with a bow and arrow and not as good as the Nolan films. But it is cute seeing Barry first appear there before The Flash. If you don't mind the character change then you will probably like it, but I love the cocky jokester Oliver from the comics so it's a bit of a bummer for me.

S5 was an upgrade from the previous season if it helps lol

Biagio2103

Out of all 4 Arrowverse' shows, I think Flash is my third favorite. I totally loved season 1 because the show proved to be out of the "Hero factor" (things with no sense at all), but since season 2, I think it became way too dramatic for me, Barry looks like he's about to cry for everything every single time. However, I like the fact that the show encourages family union. And they still have the best special effects of any CW show.

I'm only good at being bad

Archived