Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Should I buy Eau De Gaga?

Featured Posts

Hyperballad   Paws Up 647
Hyperballad

So I was at a discount store today called Action and I found a bottle of Eau De Gaga. I was actually a little bit shocked because the price was very low. The bottle was only nine euro while usually when I go to normal stores, it can be around twenty three euro. I tried it on and I think it smells nice, but I wonder I’m still on the edge if I should buy it or not since it’s still nine euro and I don’t have a lot of money. At another store called Big Bazaar they are selling shower gel of the same brand by Lady Gaga for three euro, I bought it once at a store for a friend but it smelled nice as well. Anyway, can people tell me if they like the perfume as well and if I should buy it or not?

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

ToughHooker   Paws Up 1,626
ToughHooker

yes buy it, eau the gaga is a casual scent for everyday

• Like 3

hpmcmill   Paws Up 287
hpmcmill

In the old days I would have thought yes, but now knowing that Gaga wanted nothing to do with the perfumes- doesn't make me consider having them even as collectors items. 

But if that doesn't matter, go for it! The price is great. 

Edited by hpmcmill
  • Like 1

Hyperballad   Paws Up 647
Hyperballad

Hmm, thanks everyone for the suggestions. I know Gaga was bored when she did interviews for her perfumes because she thought it wasn’t that interesting probably, but I think her perfumes are still very nice. I’ll go to home, maybe pick up the money and go back to the store later. I wanted to buy her perfumes for a long time but they were always so expensive, so it’s nice thing one of them are finally discounted for now. Hopefully they will also discount Fame one day.  :wub:

• Like 3

Marcel   Paws Up 1,118
Marcel

I ordered the gift set last night because my ex boyfriend gave me the Fame set. But I never used the Fame. I just bought it to complete the collection.

21 € is ok for a decoration item. :giggle:

Edited by Marcel
Follow me on instagram.com/marcel_mumin

Helxig   Paws Up 12,997
Helxig

Mmmm I used all of my Eau De Gaga up! I only have a few sprays left for a special occasion. I'd love to have the opportunity to buy more! Go get it!

• Like 1
I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Melisandre   Paws Up 8,266
Melisandre

Yes its such a good fragrance!

I'm fully charged, Nipples are hard READY TO GO

Miracle   Paws Up 5,096
Miracle

I didn't particularly cared about its smell. But that's because I love dark yet sweet, sensual scents and Eau de Gaga was literally deodorant in a bottle.

Edited by Miracle
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD   Paws Up 24,989
RAMROD

Yes. It is good day to day cologne. And much better than Axe that your class mates probably wear :giggle:

Let the past die, kill it if you have to! It's time to little things die. Snoke, Skywalker, The Sith, The Jedi, The Rebels, let it all die!

Hybrid Rose   Paws Up 1,453
Hybrid Rose

I prefer the fame perfume. It is so beautiful, elegant, smells amazing, iconic bottle.

Eau De Gaga is really nice though, but nothing too exciting.

*pls dont attack me*

Benji   Paws Up 13,235
Benji

If you like the smell of Eau De Gaga, you should try CK One (and it's summer variation) as it's pretty similar and the scent lasts longer.

I've never cared for Eau De Gaga but Fame is another story. Fame >>>>

Edited by Benji

babs   Paws Up 3,974
babs
22 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I didn't particularly cared about its smell. But that's because I love dark yet sweet, sensual scents and Eau de Gaga was literally deodorant in a bottle.

OH BABY I'M BLEEDING BLEEDING :sharon: