Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Tomb Raider (2018)

KarmaPolice

Featured Posts

51 minutes ago, Sadira said:

the movie teaser showed more actual traps in tombs than the whole 2013 game :derpga:

About that, why did they cut down the tomb and trap action in the new games? I didn't buy any of them because of that.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I saw the poster yesterday

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

love this series as a movie. I'm way biased towards women in action roles so my little gay heart will love it regardless probably. 

Xoxo Adriana

AAAAHHHHHHHH BISH 

I grew up on Tomb Raider games and I have them all :giveup: girl the bich aint playing FVCK ME UPPPPPP

ryanripley
41 minutes ago, Fanta said:

About that, why did they cut down the tomb and trap action in the new games? I didn't buy any of them because of that.

the games don't have traps in the classic sense (like crumbling floors etc), mostly just very tense cinematic scenes, the airplane crash one in the 2013 game is rather good imo

they also have tombs (most of them are like mini side quests) to probably make up for that i guess, which are basically puzzles for rewards. in 2013 there aren't many at all and they're really easy but the second game really boosted the amount and the quality/difficulty of them

edit: i just remembered, in ROTTR, they have a lot of traps but they're pretty easy to deal with

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

So pumped. 

TR had always been my favorite series. Growing up I wanted to be her.

The two newest games are my all time favorites of any game so I’m pumped they are pulling from that canon. 

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

all crystal dynamics ever did to the series was making the games easier and easier. 

i mean i love the newer games aswell, but my unborn niece could beat the games

You will learn respect!

3 hours ago, Sadira said:

the movie teaser showed more actual traps in tombs than the whole 2013 game :derpga:

For real I was thinking the same thing! The tombs in that game were of zero importance and had no impact to the story. I miss legend/anniversary/underworld Lara.

5 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

ugh but Hollywood c'mon... I love these movies, but why can't you just let some things stay in the past????

Invest your money in new concepts and young directors who have great and innovative ideas.... ugh

But why would they do that when the consumers prefer to pay to see big brand names and reboots instead of new innovative ideas? :lolga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

ryanripley
35 minutes ago, Sadira said:

all crystal dynamics ever did to the series was making the games easier and easier. 

i mean i love the newer games aswell, but my unborn niece could beat the games

i miss the classic's difficulty so bad :neyde: 

get that commercial success, i guess, lala crofts :neyde: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaybeKermit
32 minutes ago, Slayer said:

But why would they do that when the consumers prefer to pay to see big brand names and reboots instead of new innovative ideas? :lolga:

ugh true :toofunny:

3 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

Another remake? Honestly. Leave Angelina's character in the past please. 

I hate when people use the word “remake” on things that ARE NOT a remake.

The new movie is a new adaptation of the current run of TR games. The older movies were great and reflected the games at the time but the newer games are more realistic and raw. Lara goes through some terrible **** that has lastibg impact in her personal life. The older games and movies pegged her as some kick ass woman that can get through anything and have zero problems where as the two new games have a younger Lara going through things she was never prepared to do to survive and in turn actually develops PTSD and struggles with that every day.

This Lara isn’t Angie’s Lara and never will be. 

Archived