💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana fired dancer because of using the n-word

Featured Posts

Cuchulainn
3 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

The N word is not a label to make fun of blacks

it's a derrogatory term that has it's roots in slavery, brought back in the 50's-60's with segregation.

mayo is nothing

and if you're triggered by it, I'm so sorry for u 😆

But why do you keep bringing up the N word? I'm talking about mayo. It's not cool to use any words like that to poke fun at a race...

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

The fact that you can spell "mayo" but not "n****" pretty much answers your question as to "are they equally offensive"

People can say tranny without censoring it, is that less offensive? Or have racial minorities gained the privilege of making it taboo to use slurs against them because of their privilege in population size?

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Creativek said:

But why do you keep bringing up the N word? I'm talking about mayo. It's not cool to use any words like that to poke fun at a race...

Because this thread is about a dancer of Ariana using the n-word publically and you're trying to turn it into your personal "woe is me" show. YOU are derailing the topic.

It's cool she did that but... if the dancers group chat name has the n word in it, she should fire the entire team not just one person bc clearly they all approved of it in the first place and probably use it privately.

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, Creativek said:

But why do you keep bringing up the N word? I'm talking about mayo. It's not cool to use any words like that to poke fun of a race...

BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE THIS ABOUT YOURSELF! You simply CANNOT put the two on the same level and if being called Mayo makes u sad, well, too bad, no one will comfort you

you:

tumblr_nvdd2nO12G1tfbtrwo1_400.gif

Cuchulainn
Just now, Supersonic said:

Because this thread is about a dancer of Ariana using the n-word publically and you're trying to turn it into your personal "woe is me" show. YOU are derailing the topic.

I'm sorry, is it not okay to voice an opinion or raise a question when I see something that I consider offensive?

20 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

One of my top 3 queens has such great morals :lolly:

Like when she caused someone to get fired because she spat on some doughnuts? 

Morphine Prince

There is a difference between 'ga' and 'ger'

I don't use 'ga' and I am Hispanic. I know many who do though. 

'ga' has become another word for "homie," a friend. 

But I personally don't use it and black people should be free to use it as they please. 

Never understood the obession of non-black people wanting to use this word though.  

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Creativek said:

I'm sorry, is it not okay to voice an opinion or raise a question when I see something that I consider offensive?

I mean, your opinion was matter of fact... off-topic. You wouldn't go into a thread about black people getting shot by police and post something like "I think it's highly inappropriate how nobody addresses the fact that Canada is refusing its Native population basic human rights." Like... even if you have a point, it's still off topic?

JustinLovesGaga
2 minutes ago, Tadeo said:

Like when she caused someone to get fired because she spat on some doughnuts? 

I knew someone was going to come for her with that argument :selena:

that was years ago and she's obviously ashamed and sorry for it, lets move on. Let's discuss all of the very public stances she makes like this and sexuality, gender identity, white supremacy, etc., instead of focusing on a childish mistake she made in a private setting :madge: 

Morphine Prince

And why are people in here discussing mayo? :rip: 

Always making everything about themselves. 

"Nigg*" .... MAYO 

"Black Lives Matter" .... ALL LIVES MATTER 

Cuchulainn
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I mean, your opinion was matter of fact... off-topic. You wouldn't go into a thread about black people getting shot by police and post something like "I think it's highly inappropriate how nobody addresses the fact that Canada is refusing its Native population basic human rights." Like... even if you have a point, it's still off topic?

Okay.

19 minutes ago, JustSaiyan said:

Worse, she's from a group that suffers from a lot of racism too. Minority attacking minority.

I'm not surprised then... latinos (not the USA ones) can be very racist against blacks :sweat:

Cuchulainn
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

And why are people in here discussing mayo? :rip: 

Always making everything about themselves. 

"Nigg*" .... MAYO 

"Black Lives Matter" .... ALL LIVES MATTER 

Because you can discuss events like this without insulting other races.

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Well if it was a Native Canadian who killed the black man and someone said "When will these Redskinned SHAKALAKALAKA tribe people learn?" then yes it would be relevant 

Archived