SergenGokdag

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, SergenGokdag said:

this is just so sad to see little monsters in Rio are crying 

Not to be insensitive, but they'll live.

Their fav is going to be in pain for the rest of her life. 

⚯͛

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, SergenGokdag said:

People been ****ing waiting all day to be disappointed. She needs to eliminate Ga! 

More than anything, Gaga needs them to be away from her.

She's got plenty of monsters that appreciate her both as a person and as an artist.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Gaga Lazuli
4 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

Do you guys think she'll go back to make it up to them? Not that she owes them. She did say that she is gonna go soon. But we know what soon means in Gaga's dictionary... Its been 5 years since Gaga had a concert in Latin America. It will be amazing if she could add a date in Brazil with her tour. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

SergenGokdag
Just now, LGQOP said:

Do you guys think she'll go back to make it up to them? Not that she owes them. She did say that she is gonna go soon. But we know what soon means in Gaga's dictionary... Its been 5 years since Gaga had a concert in Latin America. It will be amazing if she could add a date in Brazil with her tour. 

after all this drama if she is gonna continue Joanne World tour she should add a date in Brazil later this year.

Diamond Heart 💎

Earthling
6 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I really hope that she doesn't look online. I would be devastated if I saw some of the stuff people are saying. :S

No doubt she's grown accustomed to rising above all the negativity online by now.

All we can hope is that she is being surrounded by her large and loving support network of family and friends while she's in hospital. (Including members of her management team :nails:)

*she switched baristas. ☕️

GypsyBabe
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

@GypsyBabe if she did determinate ga, kids wouldn't have to sit there and wait all day.

Its not as though she cancels every concert. In my opinion, removing GA is being dramatic. There are disappointments in life, and if waiting in line all day for a concert that gets cancelled is traumatic, then don't get a GA ticket in the first place. 

⚯͛

9 minutes ago, SergenGokdag said:

yes it sucks but they will have to adjust to it.  I mean she cannot control things she cannot control

2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Its not as though she cancels every concert. In my opinion, removing GA is being dramatic. There are disappointments in life, and if waiting in line all day for a concert that gets cancelled is traumatic, then don't get a GA ticket in the first place. 

exact reason ive never bought GA tix ever

SergenGokdag
1 minute ago, PeterPan said:

What is GA tickets?

Diamond Heart 💎

GypsyBabe
Just now, PeterPan said:

Exactly. GA tickets come with some form of suffering. Life is unpredictable. I feel bad for the people who waited, but thats the price you pay sometimes. 

⚯͛

Flawless

This is not the line for GA. They were waiting for her to arrive, outside of the hotel.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Archived