💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she cancel more?

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Open your eyes, she's totally cancelling more shows. She is ILL, she SUFFERS and no medicine can make her feel better in one day. We've to accept it even though it's hard 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if she postpones a lot of the next dates. I'd be gutted if she was to cancel my show, but her health and wellbeing is the single most important thing. Gaga should not have to suffer in order to entertain me for 2 hours. 

Miracle
36 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

I would go crazy if she cancels!! Especially if she cancels last minute! I have to take 600km to the show..... :madge: 

I know this is something she cannot control!! I just hate my life... Dive Bar Show and now Rock in Rio... Gaga is really the only thing that makes me happy in life... and this is just so devastating.. :( 

Mte

itsdominik

My shows aren't until end of October, so I'm praying she doesn't cancel them as I have already booked all my flights and accomodation. If she does I'm going to be incredibly sad, but definitely not mad. Her health always comes first 

TheEdgeof96

I would hate for the tour to be cancelled or postponed, but this is making me thankful I haven’t booked my hotels for Denver and Salt Lake City yet. I hope she’s able to recover and finish the tour, but I have this sinking feeling that she won’t. 

DonnieDarko
10 hours ago, xoxo lou said:

what matters is that shes ok

What matters *the most* is that she's ok but that's not *all* that matters.

Bradley

I feel like it is a strong possibility but let's hope she gets better soon and strong enough to perform the rest of the dates.

A lot of fans asked why her team didn't add more dates to the tour, there you go.

Joshie S
11 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Well, this is better than what happened at the Born This Way Ball. Back then, she ignored the pain, and then badly hurt her hip. Now she is trying deal with her pain, before something bad happens. As long as she is healthy and ok, I'm happy. ❤

This is exactly right! Fans need to remember this when they feel like Gaga did them wrong. 
At least she went about it the right way this time and didn't completely ignore it until it ultimately broke her hip.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

beboskoukla

i hope it's nothing too serious i am really worried about gaga:ohno:

i really hope she gets well soon... i would be sad if she cancells the tour but i would totally understand it!
health is priority nr. 1!

gaga has to get healthy again, i dont want her to perform for us just because she thinks she has to do it or else we will be mad or something... WE WON'T! :ohno:

Gaga if you read this: it's okay, we will be sad of course but we totally understand and we want whats best for you! Please, don't force yourself to perform if you can't! Rest and get fit again. I know you are strong but now you don't have to be Gaga, you are ill just be Stefani and stay in hospital as long as you need and rest as long as you need to. We love you  and we are still gonna love you! :hug:

xoxo, Katarina

Irrelevant

I'm going to the last show and it's my first time seeing Gaga live so I'm really scared :cryga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

I have a feeling shows will be cancelled every so often it does seem like her health is not so well and id rather she cancel shows then perform in pain. If she needs rest then thats whats best.

5 hours ago, austriamonster said:

My shows aren't until end of October, so I'm praying she doesn't cancel them as I have already booked all my flights and accomodation. If she does I'm going to be incredibly sad, but definitely not mad. Her health always comes first 

U may want to check on refundable policies just in case.

Archived