đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's team sues "Radio Gaga"

NewUsername

Featured Posts

NIghtmareElm

Her team can't even put a proper music video together and help her get a hit, how the hell are they going to win a lawsuit?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
6 minutes ago, RBNLM said:

hello, Gaga is a trademark as if i call my radio ADIDAS, i can't do that

the word 'gaga' exists since far before Stefani was even a thought in her parents' minds..

bitchimtrying
3 hours ago, Venusfly said:

gaga's lawyers have to chill :sweat:

2 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I hope her lawyers stretched before this reach though :lolly:

The whole point of lawsuits like this isn't to win, it's to set a precedent that it you use the 'gaga' name or brand you will get sued. TV/Media lawyers are constantly suing for minor things like this as a deterrent to stop people thinking that they can use a copyright or trademark without it being checked. In other words it's less of a lawsuit more of a 'We see what you're doing, and you're stepping on our turf' sort of thing. 

TimisaMonster

As if she didn't have enough issues with radio playing her music... :ladyhaha:

If anything I'd expect Freddie Mercurys estate to sue before Gaga...but vah vah vah vah vah vanity, vah vanity!!!!

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Robinladen
59 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

The whole point of lawsuits like this isn't to win, it's to set a precedent that it you use the 'gaga' name or brand you will get sued. TV/Media lawyers are constantly suing for minor things like this as a deterrent to stop people thinking that they can use a copyright or trademark without it being checked. In other words it's less of a lawsuit more of a 'We see what you're doing, and you're stepping on our turf' sort of thing. 

It's a TV show from a tiny country that has like 200k viewers.

30 minutes ago, Sebs said:

i call bullshit on this tbh

I personally don't think it's impossible that it's just a marketing gimmick either ngl. They announced it right before their last season starts airing and they know it's not likely Gaga her team would ever react to it even if it's a lie.

3 hours ago, Ken Potus said:

I think it is a bigger issue than just chilling.  If Lady Gaga Inc. is perceived to be lax in enforcing their brand it weakens their legal cases in the future.

OH MY GOD THIS IS EVEN MORE TERRIBLE :air: 

DeanWinchester
4 hours ago, Biotic said:

Mess... When I hear the term Radio Ga Ga my first thought is the Queen song not Lady Gaga. 

excellent music taste, Sammy

966ee02c9049c682eb51ae001ef3bad3.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived