Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Brazil the best crowd ever?

ClariceStarling

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie
9 minutes ago, ClariceStarling said:

Yeah. America's crowds are really lame tbh. I guess it's not part of the culture. 

Seriously. There's been a few times I've met likewise people who are just as expressive as I am, but it's rare and I've only experienced that at TFB and at my first concert 11 years ago which was for my favorite band, Say Anything. The crowd in there was lit. Every other concert I've been to, it's just like, I honestly don't understand it. There's people sitting there on their phones, not giving a f*ck about what's happening or where they are or just staring into space. I just don't get that, like why did you even number one waste your money on a ticket and two, why waste your money on a ticket that could go to a true fan who is grateful to be there. Totally sucks 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leonardo Ferreira
11 minutes ago, ClariceStarling said:

Yeah, she basically sold out that date all by herself. It's mind-blowing. 

Oh sh-t, I'm excited now. You guys are really the best. :giveup: She's f-cking gonna cry. :giveup:

Are you ready? :excited2:

Oh, and don't worry about your english. :hug:

Yessss!!!! The last time she came the mdia was cruel with her because she didn't sell all tickets for all shows

SUCK IT NOW LOSERS 

Thanks. ♡♡♡♡ Multishow channel will be streaming the show, all of you will be there with us feeling ❤

HONESTLY I'M NOT READYYY 

I'm from Sao Paulo and i'm gonna go to Rio tomorrow, i dont know if i cry or i smile 😢😢😢 5 years since last time she was here, i can feel the same thing i felt in 2012 ): 

For some reason, I've realized that Latin/Hispanic/Potuguese crowds along with Arab and some Mediterranean ones are always the ones with the most life/excitement/activity in crowds. Not sure if it's cultural  (well here for Arabs it is, but not sure about elsewhere), but it's always a fun show with them.

ClariceStarling
8 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Seriously. There's been a few times I've met likewise people who are just as expressive as I am, but it's rare and I've only experienced that at TFB and at my first concert 11 years ago which was for my favorite band, Say Anything. The crowd in there was lit. Every other concert I've been to, it's just like, I honestly don't understand it. There's people sitting there on their phones, not giving a f*ck about what's happening or where they are or just staring into space. I just don't get that, like why did you even number one waste your money on a ticket and two, why waste your money on a ticket that could go to a true fan who is grateful to be there. Totally sucks 

Yeah, I don't get it. I understand you're not a super fan, but at least try to give something, you know. It's a special moment. Enjoy it. Enjoy the energy, the rush, the people. Scream. Laugh. Cry. Do whatever you want. Be f-cking free, man. 

It must be frustrating for the performer tbh. 

But Gaga fans are awesome tho. 

ClariceStarling
9 minutes ago, Leonardo Ferreira said:

Yessss!!!! The last time she came the mdia was cruel with her because she didn't sell all tickets for all shows

SUCK IT NOW LOSERS 

Thanks. ♡♡♡♡ Multishow channel will be streaming the show, all of you will be there with us feeling ❤

HONESTLY I'M NOT READYYY 

I'm from Sao Paulo and i'm gonna go to Rio tomorrow, i dont know if i cry or i smile 😢😢😢 5 years since last time she was here, i can feel the same thing i felt in 2012 ): 

Oh yasssssss, bitch.

I'm so happy for you, guys. It's going to be LEGENDARY. Gaga + Rock in Rio is like the perfect combination. Our girl is a rock star. 

kuTv6SO.gif

By the way, it's true that the Born This Way Ball tickets were super expensive? :ohno: 

Leonardo Ferreira
3 minutes ago, ClariceStarling said:

Oh yasssssss, bitch.

I'm so happy for you, guys. It's going to be LEGENDARY. Gaga + Rock in Rio is like the perfect combination. Our girl is a rock star. 

kuTv6SO.gif

By the way, it's true that the Born This Way Ball tickets were super expensive? :ohno: 

Today the City of Rock opened for a preview, check the official rockinrio instagram, this year will be SO MUCH beautiful than the last years. ❤ i can't wait to see her face while she sing Million Reasons and TEOG ❤❤

Yeah its true

GA tickets were something like $325 dollars, in brazilian money R$750,00

The salary here is something like R$1200-R$1300

ClariceStarling
15 minutes ago, Bio said:

I mean, even Kylie is SHOOK

Rihanna was SNATCHED

Oh my god, that Kylie video. 

Her face. :ladyhaha: 

ClariceStarling
5 minutes ago, Leonardo Ferreira said:

Today the City of Rock opened for a preview, check the official rockinrio instagram, this year will be SO MUCH beautiful than the last years. ❤ i can't wait to see her face while she sing Million Reasons and TEOG ❤❤

Yeah its true

GA tickets were something like $325 dollars, in brazilian money R$750,00

The salary here is something like R$1200-R$1300

:madge: So it's true. But hey, the tour didn't flop at all. The attendance was still amazing. 

Enjoy the concert and the experience, babe. And keep us updated, please. :kara:

YourCureness
1 hour ago, Bio said:

I mean, even Kylie is SHOOK

Rihanna was SNATCHED

Rihanna was shookedth people new that trash of a song.

ClariceStarling
4 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

Rihanna was shookedth people new that trash of a song.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Leonardo Ferreira said:

We're just not afraid to show our love. 

This year, Gaga will be stand 120,000 fans. Pet Shop Boys and 5SOS are not popular here. They've had a boxscore with less than 10k with solo concert.

Ivete is popular but she would never sell 20k tickets for a solo concert actually 

In 2015 Katy perform for 80,000, Rihanna the same 

Gaga is the only female headliner solo that will be performing for 120,000 fans

We're prepare some surprises for her during the show, i think she's gonna love it 

Sorry if i said something wrong, i dont speak english very well

what suprise? can u tell us? as a fellow little monsters :selena:

Little little

4 hours ago, tthen said:

For some reason, I've realized that Latin/Hispanic/Potuguese crowds along with Arab and some Mediterranean ones are always the ones with the most life/excitement/activity in crowds. Not sure if it's cultural  (well here for Arabs it is, but not sure about elsewhere), but it's always a fun show with them.

I once read a theory that it's simply because of climate: Mediterannean/Latin countries have a hot climate and a more festive culture as compared to the colder Northern Europeans. But I don't see Australian or South-West-US crowds being as lively so I don't know.

Archived