đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Going to Amsterdam concert, need some advices and help!!!

Emigrante

Featured Posts

Emigrante

Okay. So I've got a ticket to Amsterdam show on October 3th and I'm actually planning my whole trip to Amsterdam and I need some advices from Dutch monsters, cause I'm a little bit lost. First of all I'm about to book my flights from Warsaw to Eindhoven (cause directly to Amsterdam is too expensive for me unfortunately) and then I would have to take train from Eindhoven to Amsterdam, and here's my first question. Can I do it at location after I'll land in Einhoven? Or will I have to book this prior to that day? Cause I'm catious just in case my flight is going to be late or something, for example, I don't want to lose my money. And second question is, do you know any inexpensive hotels/motels/hostels in Amsterdam? I'm going to be in Amsterdam from 2nd of October to 4th of October most likely. I really hope someone would give me some extra info about all of that, cause right now my brain is melting. :air: 

Anyway, hope to see and meet amazing dutch monsters at the show! Cannot wait!

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Magneto

Okay, just some advice that will come in handy. The airport and the train station are literally on opposite sides of Eindhoven. When you arrive you have to take the bus to the train station first, but there are plenty of people there to help you out. Once you're at the train station you need to find a bright yellow ticket machine to buy your ticket. Don't forget to activate the chip inside the ticket at a check-in pole or gate. Just ask someone to help you with that. After that find your platform and take the train to Amsterdam. I would really consider finding a hotel outside of Amsterdam or find someone here to crash at because finding hotels in Amsterdam, cheap or expensive, is such a hassle. Any more questions? 

Free my mind

Take bus 401 from the airport to the Eindhoven Station... There you can buy your train ticket (you can buy it at the yellow ticket machine or just go to the desk and buy it there). You don't have to buy it day before. 

I've never used any hotels in Amsterdam, but maybe check easyHotel?

Jonathanholland

You can plan your trip with public transport here: https://9292.nl/en. You have to take the bus to Eindhoven railway station. From there you can take the train to Amsterdam. If you want to go to the Ziggo Dome, go to station: Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA. You can pay for your ticket to Eindhoven Station in the bus and pay for the train overthere by a ticketmachine. There are plenty hotels in Amsterdam. Maybe check booking.com or Airbnb 

For more info you should ask here: 

:) 

Before there was love, there was silence

darkgaga

You can take a bus from the airport to Eindhoven station. From there a train goes to Amsterdam. Bus tickets you can buy at the bus and for the train at the station

Not Dutch, but I've had my experiences there. Take the bus to the station and buy tickets at the station. To get to Ziggo, take the intercity train or metro lines 50 (green)/54 (yellow) to Bijlmer ArenA. Booking.com always helps me in Europe, but hostels are the best way to go regarding low prices. There's the Stayokay at Vondelpark (beautiful park next to the museums) which has the cheapest option at around 30-40 dollars sometimes. Like I said, booking.com is the way to go. You'll have a blast...Dutch crowds are my favorite. Saw Adele at Ziggo and it was a nice arena and reslly easy to get to. About a 8-10 min walk from Bijlmer. Have a great time :D (and if you ever need help, check the thread for your date....we're always willing to help)

check out AirBnB tbh, it's often cheaper than hotels and you can pick something in the centre or close to ZiggoDome if you like... make sure Schiphol isn't cheaper if you have to buy a ticket to Eindhoven and a return ticket for the train (€40) and bus, cuz the train over here is hella expensive :rip: 

you don't need to buy train tickets in advance, you can buy them the moment you want to get on them

@Emigrante Not sure if you have the luxury of being able to arrive a day earlier or leave a day later... if you arrive on the first and go back on the 4th or arrive on the 2nd and fly back on the 5th you can fly KLM to Schiphol and it's only 10 euros more expensive than flying to Eindhoven

Emigrante

I was wondering about couchsurfing option talking about sleepover. Or is there any monster that wants to take me under his roof from 2nd to 4th? :DD

Magneto
54 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

I was wondering about couchsurfing option talking about sleepover. Or is there any monster that wants to take me under his roof from 2nd to 4th? :DD

I'd be happy to, but I live in Groningen. Which is like 2 hours from Amsterdam en 3,5 hours from Eindhoven :selena:

Free my mind

Emigrante
17 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I'd be happy to, but I live in Groningen. Which is like 2 hours from Amsterdam en 3,5 hours from Eindhoven :selena:

:(

Archived