💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Boy George shades Gaga

yASSsss

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Bjart said:

Boy George has been one of the most important gay icons of the 80´s era.

And he didn´t have only two hits but more than that....for some fans,that they don´t know.

Just because he is too bitchy sometimes i can´t put a 0 to his pop  legacy.

Madonna used to copy him,and they had a non stop feud from 1984 till 2010 

I can´t believe he has sympathy for Madonna.He could wrote a book of 

statements against Madonna.

It´s  that now they both got old ,and they both support one another,

or he feels some kind of sympathy for her...maybe! 

Tomorrow,will be the one that ´ll praise Gaga again,as he did in the past.

It depends on his mood ,a real drama queen.

it's not about age lol he simply hates the idea of a woman being THE gay icon because neither Madonna nor Gaga will ever be as passionate about gay rights as a gay man naturally is. I think he just fears hypocrisy and being used. it's kind of unfortunate he has to feel that way so give him a break. British gays from his day were more introverted and Renaissance than American gays. they weren't looking for a place to fit in but for ways to create a scene around themselves. he's got a Bowie tattoo, so... maybe he simply believes gay men should have actual queer men as role models and not look for soul food in a woman's work. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JDi said:

it's not about age lol he simply hates the idea of a woman being THE gay icon because neither Madonna nor Gaga will ever be as passionate about gay rights as a gay man naturally is. I think he just fears hypocrisy and being used. it's kind of unfortunate he has to feel that way so give him a break. British gays from his day were more introverted and Renaissance than American gays. they weren't looking for a place to fit in but for ways to create a scene around themselves. he's got a Bowie tattoo, so... maybe he simply believes gay men should have actual queer men as role models and not look for soul food in a woman's work. 

Brilliant approach! I also would loved Bowies and Boy Georges. Madonna never ever( while she was on her glory days) supported openly the gay community.She was more don´t ask,don´t tell. Now that she sits on her throne and she has nothing innovating to offer she supports every minority that could feed her ego and legacy. On the other hand Lady Gaga did and still do more ,i have to admit. I also believe Boy George likes Gaga and he gets upset when she is more ego_popstarcentric and less the singer/artist. 

1 minute ago, Bjart said:

Brilliant approach! I also would loved Bowies and Boy Georges. Madonna never ever( while she was on her glory days) supported openly the gay community.She was more don´t ask,don´t tell. Now that she sits on her throne and she has nothing innovating to offer she supports every minority that could feed her ego and legacy. On the other hand Lady Gaga did and still do more ,i have to admit. I also believe Boy George likes Gaga and he gets upset when she is more ego_popstarcentric and less the singer/artist. 

it's true that Madonna only became vocal about gay rights like ten years into her career but she was always heavily influenced by gay and black culture so it was only natural for her to "come out" without coming off insincere. Gaga on the other hand might've had gay friends before she made it but it was never her true artistic self to be the diva/queen of the gays. much like Bowie, Gaga borrows from all of pop culture and history even, so for her to be that vocal about her love and compassion for the gay community that early in her career will always be ballsier than anything Madonna did. she basically ruined her highly successful neutral electroglam enigma brand with Born This Way and she knew exactly what she was doing so I'm sure Boy George can at least appreciate how un-egocentric she was right at the peak of her career.

1 hour ago, JDi said:

it's true that Madonna only became vocal about gay rights like ten years into her career but she was always heavily influenced by gay and black culture so it was only natural for her to "come out" without coming off insincere. Gaga on the other hand might've had gay friends before she made it but it was never her true artistic self to be the diva/queen of the gays. much like Bowie, Gaga borrows from all of pop culture and history even, so for her to be that vocal about her love and compassion for the gay community that early in her career will always be ballsier than anything Madonna did. she basically ruined her highly successful neutral electroglam enigma brand with Born This Way and she knew exactly what she was doing so I'm sure Boy George can at least appreciate how un-egocentric she was right at the peak of her career.

Boy George is Boy George and he has been ALWAYS a motormouth bitch  since the very beginning of his career. I don´t think that he doesn´t appreciate things that Gaga does. 

Just now, Bjart said:

Boy George is Boy George and he has been ALWAYS a motormouth bitch  since the very beginning of his career. I don´t think that he doesn´t appreciate things that Gaga does. 

and we now have a (semi-)confirmation so... :sis:

Grigio Guy

He has no right to talk about anything considering he literally kidnapped a man and violated him In so many ways.

Religion is a product to sell.

Dissapointed that an icon such as Boy George would want to start this level of petty sh*t yet had no problem in supporting Caitlyn Jenner's republican *ss. 

Get real, man.

He's the bitter kind of gay who bitches about everything in life because he knows he'll end up dying alone without love 

I'm so ****ing sorry but I have one thing to tell him...

xoxo, aphrodisio

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Robo Ga

Love when the has-beens need to shade Gaga to feel superior... threatened by real talent 

🤖⚡️

DeanWinchester
On 2017-09-08 at 1:52 PM, modern ecstasy said:

Wow, what an original shade. :usrs:

You might even say it's :reductive:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

11 hours ago, Bjart said:

11 hours ago, JDi said:

"She was more don´t ask,don´t tell." "Madonna only became vocal about gay rights like ten years into her career"

These are complete lies.

Please don't try to rewrite history.

Madonna was a supporter of the gay community from day 1. Her dance teacher who encouraged her to go to New York to become a musician was gay. All her circle of friends were gay people and she was always vocal about the gay community. Keith Haring, her ballet teacher and mentor, Christopher Flynn, her best friend Martin, they all died of AIDS. And from the start of her career, she always always spoke openly and in support of the LGBT community. She experienced first hand all the pain and suffering the gay community experienced in the 80s and 90s. She did Dancethons to raise money for AIDS research. She did lots of fundraising events to raise money for LGBT supporting organisations. What you are saying is just false.

The fact you try to diminish Madonna and rewrite history to just make what Gaga did seem more important just shows your complete lack of knowledge.

If you ever wish to educate yourself a little bit more about Madonna's history and contribution to the LGBT community, here's a nice and brief article: http://gaytoday.com/people/041403pe.asp

Archived