💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Telephone Original Performance (JWT)

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

TeenIdle

It was so pretty with the stage and visuals :selena: Lasted 2 shows and it became plain and boring.. Will the original performance ever return?

P.S. The 'there might be a problem with the stage' excuse is ridiculous. It works perfectly fine during other songs.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

What did it change to? I thought this was the same version throughout :emma:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

TeenIdle
3 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

2 minutes ago, Juvi said:

and how does it look now?

Lippoutou
4 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

3 minutes ago, Juvi said:

and how does it look now?

Not only did she cut half of the song but also there is no platform anymore.

Her singing is lit tho.

1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Maybe th  titling stage was becoming too diifcult to dance on?

Perhaps, but they can control the stage so they could simply adjust the angle of the tilt

9 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Not only did she cut half of the song but also there is no platform anymore.

Her singing is lit tho.

well........ in my opinion the song isn't that important to be performed anyways......

and the thing with the platforms happens at enough other parts of the show!

Lippoutou
1 minute ago, Juvi said:

well........ in my opinion the song isn't that important to be performed anyways......

and the thing with the platforms happens at enough other parts of the show!

Well of course Venus would be better instead of Telephone, but the performances itself slayed more with the platforms and lights.

AmericanGUY

this is why i'm thankful for the Vancouver full audio and videos, it truly was the prime JWT performance :golfclap:

꧁ 𝕛'đ•§đ•–đ•Šđ•© đ•Ąđ•’đ•€ 𝕞𝕠𝕩𝕣𝕚𝕣 đ•„đ• đ•Šđ•„đ•– đ•€đ•–đ•Šđ•đ•– ꧂

Born To Slay
7 minutes ago, AmericanGUY said:

this is why i'm thankful for the Vancouver full audio and videos, it truly was the prime JWT performance :golfclap:

Same, I don't even really watch new dates footage. I just the Vancouver fanmade DVD.

KingRedd

Telephone was my favorite back then. It's a huge song by her and I'm glad she still does it. Idk why people want Venus to replace Telephone like regular people know what that song is. Lol either way, I hope she spices it up more. Why is she cutting a lot of ideas out?

May I Read You? 😎

My guess is that, since they cut the song a bit, they haven't really configured how to set the stage with the new timing, and are just doing a simple choreography-based performance for now (or maybe that's just it now, lol).

I'm not too bothered, though, as she's been playing around with the vocals, and she finally looks not bored performing it lmao.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived