Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Behind the stage view

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

The fact that tickets with this view have been/are on sale just underlines what enourmous demand there is for this tour. 

Eighteen

i rather like this view it's pretty good (i've never been to a concert like this so idk what is good tbh)

ChicaSkas

Actually these may not have been seats. According to what I learned from the stage manager, this is the area where the crew watches.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

itsdominik
10 minutes ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Not that bad of a view.  At least you can see her!

9 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

i rather like this view it's pretty good (i've never been to a concert like this so idk what is good tbh)

I'm not saying that this particular view is bad. But these seats definitely aren't put on sale for every artist. Point of this thread was to show once again how huge the demand for this tour is :) 

itsdominik
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Actually these may not have been seats. According to what I learned from the stage manager, this is the area where the crew watches.

the video was posted by a fan on their instagram account tho :) 

TimisaMonster

That's a terrible view...are they the price of Katys tour? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DawnNutella

I think I'd rather be there than at the other end of the arena or at the very top though

theARTVampire

It's actually not bad, you might actually see some backstage stuff and what's going on behind the screen

ChicaSkas
22 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

That's a terrible view...are they the price of Katys tour? :awkney:

Hi there... your post was reported for being flamebait, whether or not Katy Perry has cheaper tickets really is not relevant to the camera angle here... please remember to not shade other artists because it can offend others.

Many thanks!

-- C.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

2 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

It's actually not bad, you might actually see some backstage stuff and what's going on behind the screen

You do. With seats like that you're the first to see everything. You see her in moments when the rest of the audience doesn't like preparing and making entrances. It's pretty neat 

Joshie S

SOLD OUT SHOW LIKE LADY GAGA
Bitch she so sold out they need to use the back of the stage seating just to fit more Monsters in! PAWS UP!

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

jayzer

its not a bad view but its pretty satisfying because you can see you can see how the platform works 

follow me in twitter omg

Alfonso
11 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Interesting.. 

Did you already do the thread about the backstage tour and stage details chica? :sweat: (or you still going to do it :emma:

Archived