Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Andre No. 1 designed custom shoes for Gaga

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

some? What kind of guys do you know that 14 inch is bigger than just some? No but seriously I think a 14 inch d!ck is just impossible . 

I know right! :selena::sharon: I got a little bit too excited and confused inches with centimeters :S 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Omg why tho? What for? :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

14 inches? Is it 2011 again? Goddamn.

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Omg why tho? What for? :giveup:

Maybe our dreams are coming true and she's just gonna wear couture as everyday fashion again :giveup:

3 points in and ready for more

Schwerk
15 hours ago, evgenigerm2 said:

Andre No. 1 Shoes & Apparel (the brand that designed Gaga's iconic tour boots)

They did not design those epic MB tour boots though. Those are Penthouse boots (a 'stripper shoe' brand). They are called the Savannah boots:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Penthouse-Womens-Savannah-Knee-High-Boot/dp/B002RT6I4E

Gaga wears a lot of Penthouse and Pleaser shoes, sometimes pimped with rhinestones by a-morir. I think since the Savannah boots aren't made anymore, Andre No. 1 may have replicated them on request and created a different design with the bows and red colour.

Also I can't believe Gaga and her team would order custom shoes from a company that blatantly ripps off iconic designs by Alexander McQueen, and Noritaka Tatehana and dares to ask $8000 for theIr inferior copy cat shoes:

lace3.jpg?format=2500w

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived