💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga backstage with the fans at JWT

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Stop acting like people are being unreasonable for expecting more from Gaga than this for that amount of money. People loved the way she used to do M&G's, it was always something the fanbase unanimously agreed on being wonderful and unique from her. I would understand if there were complaints back then, but no. This isn't looking for a reason to complain, this is genuine.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Puddin

I understand that security needs to be super tight now a days, but I wonder why the distance? I get that she has makeup+hair done, but I can't help but feel like there's something going on. Either way, I didn't pay to meet her so I can't complain :P 

i just hope she's ok tho

AlexanderMagno

I'm sorry, but so many deluded fans here need to stop defending Gaga for this :awkney: this is exactly something that, a few years ago, would never happen. This is exactly the situation most of you shaded and insulted for other artists, but now hypocritically defend Gaga for. I thought both photos were the same, and then I thought Gaga was a mannequin. A few years ago, Gaga would tweet about how she wants to meet and fans and have fun with them and understand how hard it is to save money to buy these tickets, so they should have the time of their lives.

You guys need to accept the Gaga you stanned is not here anymore.

1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm sorry, but so many deluded fans here need to stop defending Gaga for this :awkney: this is exactly something that, a few years ago, would never happen. This is exactly the situation most of you shaded and insulted for other artists, but now hypocritically defend Gaga for. I thought both photos were the same, and then I thought Gaga was a mannequin. A few years ago, Gaga would tweet about how she wants to meet and fans and have fun with them and understand how hard it is to save money to buy these tickets, so they should have the time of their lives.

You guys need to accept the Gaga you stanned is not here anymore.

Did the people on the M&G complain about it?

Maybe she's having a bad day

Gaga is Gaga,she doesn't change

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

AlexanderMagno
Just now, Enzo Escobar said:

Did the people on the M&G complain about it?

Maybe she's having a bad day

Gaga is Gaga,she doesn't change

I'm pretty sure some complain about it. If you have been a fan of Gaga since at least TFM, you would be very sad and complain about a M&G like this. Definitely after spending so much money and knowing everything that Gaga has said in the past.

She had 5 shows already. And apparently they were all the same. So, she's having a bad month probably? Isn't she excited about touring again, meeting fans again, something she hasn't done for so long? Probably not (and yes, I believe Gaga doesn't really like to tour anymore).

And Gaga is Gaga, she changes. And she changed a lot. She has changed for a while now, and finally lots of fans are starting to be aware of it. Her attitude changed tremendously, from the way she acts to the statements she does. Don't say she doesn't change, that's wrong in every way.

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, Chic said:

Stop acting like people are being unreasonable for expecting more from Gaga than this for that amount of money. People loved the way she used to do M&G's, it was always something the fanbase unanimously agreed on being wonderful and unique from her. I would understand if there were complaints back then, but no. This isn't looking for a reason to complain, this is genuine.

It's not a M&G and it wasn't advertised as such.

And the way she used to interact with people backstage was totally unsustainable and dumb as sh*t to be honest. Imagine being forced to have some genuine "connect with me on a human level please I wanna tell you my lifestory in all its tragic facets" moment every f*cking day with around 150 different people. The fact that she managed to do this for two tours is a testament to her strength of will. You cannot survive (mentally) if people just use you as a emotional dumpster. She probably wants to care, but she can't anymore because it drags her down. At least she's upfront about it, everything was clear from the very beginning.

She could just do the same as she did before while mentally dozing off, staring off into the void not listening. Maybe the would be to some of y'alls liking.

Just now, Supersonic said:

It's not a M&G and it wasn't advertised as such.

And the way she used to interact with people backstage was totally unsustainable and dumb as sh*t to be honest. Imagine being forced to have some genuine "connect with me on a human level please I wanna tell you my lifestory in all its tragic facets" moment every f*cking day with around 150 people different people. The fact that she managed to do this for two tours is a testament to her strength of will. You cannot survive (mentally) if people just use you as a emotional dumpster. She probably wants to care but she can't anymore because it drags her down. At least she's upfront about it, everything was clear from the very beginning.

She could just do the same as she did before while mentally dozing off, staring off into the void not listening. Maybe the would be to some of y'alls liking.

I don't care either way, I can't afford this ****. But I can see why people are upset and I don't think the belief that this is 'nitpicking' is valid, it is significant in regards to her.

Teal Ambition

DG_Fd_NXcAAnIyP.jpg

:rip: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Spock

would be so funny if somebody wore a t-shirt that said bling not the music lol :poot: 

who will love me when the night is over

So here's my perspective and YES I bought this package for an upcoming show. First off, I'm older....Im a teacher (so you know I'm not rich)....and I'm not a "spoiled brat". I DID understand what I was getting when I made the purchase. I mainly made this purchase because I was having a hard time getting any other tickets and I was afraid it would sale out and I'd have nothing....call it an impulse buy or an OMG I better do something quick buy. LOL. Anyway, I was lucky enough to meet her during the last tour and I'm telling you, it was AMAZING! She came in, sat down, offered to buy us all a drink, she ordered a drink, and the we all just talked for like 45 minutes. When it was time for the pics, she went into another room and we all took turns going in one at a time. She signed one thing for us, chatted a bit and then took the pic. I think I ended up getting like 3 hugs from her. One of the best experiences of my life. I'm not complaining because I'm very fortunate, but here's the main issue I have with this.....the photograph. I would rather have 1 REALLY cool photo with EVERYONE....instead of a group of 6. I'm going alone and I'm a little on the shy side when it comes to meeting people. It kind of takes me back to my school days when I was the last person in gym class to get picked for a team (funny how things like that stay with you). I feel like I'm in the same boat. I've got to try and persuade people to let me in their group for a picture. The though has me stressed already thinking about it and my concert isn't for another 3 months. Then there's the placement of the people. Yes, it's true that everyone is going to want to stand next to Gaga because basically, you can crop everyone out and still have what looks like a solo pic with her while many of us will be standing next to a stranger trying not to look awkward. Plus, in my opinion....if we all paid $1500 for the package, we're all deserving of standing next to her regardless of the circumstances. Again, I understood this before the purchase....well kinda....when I made my purchase, it was still saying "group photo"....not a group of 6. I'm not going to lie, I'm still paying on this purchase and will be for awhile. I guess even with the rules being in black and white, I was still thinking about the "meet and greet" from the last tour (which was after the show). Bottom line and no negativity on my part AT ALL, I LOVE the lady obviously and always will, but I just don't like the way the pic is being done and the stress that comes with it. I mean, if it's a group of 6, let a couple of people kneel in front of her, maybe a couple in the back and then 1 on each side.....or make it groups of 4 since there won't be that many back there. Hunger Games is right. Very stressful. It is what it is though and I'll make the best of it.

GunninMan
11 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I'm pretty sure some complain about it. If you have been a fan of Gaga since at least TFM, you would be very sad and complain about a M&G like this. Definitely after spending so much money and knowing everything that Gaga has said in the past.

I've been a fan since just dance came out, and I'm not sad nor complaining about this M&G, so you can rule that ridiculous generalization out.

Haroon

Isn't there a backdrop? :confused: I really liked how with the artRave ones they had the ARTPOP backdrop, it made things look so much more colourful and fun automatically :flutter:

GunninMan

I'm sorry, but y'all are STILL complaining about this ****? I guess 2017 truly is the year to be offended by everything. I really didn't think that other ppl paying for a M&G with their own money, knowing EXACTLY what they were going to get out of it, would truly upset so many people. Like damn. Yeah it's different than previous tours, probably because it's before the concert and they have a schedule to run by. After the concert ones like the artRAVE are far more fun because she has the time to spend to talk with fans and connect with them. Yes it was bad management and a bad idea to do it before the show, because it can be perceived as fake or shallow because she's not letting y'all grab her tits. But hey that's life and that's what her management and live nation agreed to do. It's pointless to waste time complaining about something you can't control.

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, lance13 said:

So here's my perspective and YES I bought this package for an upcoming show. First off, I'm older....Im a teacher (so you know I'm not rich)....and I'm not a "spoiled brat". I DID understand what I was getting when I made the purchase. I mainly made this purchase because I was having a hard time getting any other tickets and I was afraid it would sale out and I'd have nothing....call it an impulse buy or an OMG I better do something quick buy. LOL. Anyway, I was lucky enough to meet her during the last tour and I'm telling you, it was AMAZING! She came in, sat down, offered to buy us all a drink, she ordered a drink, and the we all just talked for like 45 minutes. When it was time for the pics, she went into another room and we all took turns going in one at a time. She signed one thing for us, chatted a bit and then took the pic. I think I ended up getting like 3 hugs from her. One of the best experiences of my life. I'm not complaining because I'm very fortunate, but here's the main issue I have with this.....the photograph. I would rather have 1 REALLY cool photo with EVERYONE....instead of a group of 6. I'm going alone and I'm a little on the shy side when it comes to meeting people. It kind of takes me back to my school days when I was the last person in gym class to get picked for a team (funny how things like that stay with you). I feel like I'm in the same boat. I've got to try and persuade people to let me in their group for a picture. The though has me stressed already thinking about it and my concert isn't for another 3 months. Then there's the placement of the people. Yes, it's true that everyone is going to want to stand next to Gaga because basically, you can crop everyone out and still have what looks like a solo pic with her while many of us will be standing next to a stranger trying not to look awkward. Plus, in my opinion....if we all paid $1500 for the package, we're all deserving of standing next to her regardless of the circumstances. Again, I understood this before the purchase....well kinda....when I made my purchase, it was still saying "group photo"....not a group of 6. I'm not going to lie, I'm still paying on this purchase and will be for awhile. I guess even with the rules being in black and white, I was still thinking about the "meet and greet" from the last tour (which was after the show). Bottom line and no negativity on my part AT ALL, I LOVE the lady obviously and always will, but I just don't like the way the pic is being done and the stress that comes with it. I mean, if it's a group of 6, let a couple of people kneel in front of her, maybe a couple in the back and then 1 on each side.....or make it groups of 4 since there won't be that many back there. Hunger Games is right. Very stressful. It is what it is though and I'll make the best of it.

Honestly, I understand 100% of the security measures OP described because I'd rather she perform in a room alone and streamed it in the concert venue over something tragic happening to her or her fans. 

But, this is partially unacceptable and I'm disappointed. I honestly would never expect this sort of thing from her but with the world becoming more and more dangerous and Gaga becoming an Elite pop star (yes, she's become Beyonce, Taylor Swift etc), this is necessary. 

However, I do believe that a letter should be written to Gaga and her team, politely describing the feelings fans get after the whole backstage experience. She should be made aware. 

Archived