opinion

Disappointed In Gaga

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 hours ago, andy grrrrr said:

better nothing than this m&g. it has NO SENSE, if she doesn't want to be with her fans, then don't include that option. you just make your fans waste money (considering that people that buy that are middle class, and that quantity of money is a LOT).

i love gaga, but this m&g is a ****ing joke.

She didn't tell fans to purchase this Backstage Experience (notice how I didnt refer to it as a Meet & Greet, because it was never a Meet & Greet). Unless Gaga stole your debit card and entered in the numbers on ticket masters website, she didn't make her fans waste money. Quit complaining. 

monster4life231

Nobody is forcing you to buy greet and meet tickets. Plus if they were too cheap, the whole stadium/area would probably buy them haha. I think this decision is more of her managers issue than hers. Idk. There are reasons behind everything. Let's not complain, and instead be grateful that she is performing for us. She has plenty of money, and doesn't have to tour, or write songs, but she still chooses too. Yall need to calm down and have some tea.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

wahkeenasitka

I love Gaga but I completely agree with the OP. 

It does seem like an extremely greedy scheme.

I can imagine that at this stage in her life, she's probably a lot less open and a lot less inclined to connect with so many strangers. I can't imagine how exhausting it must be. I imagine she's torn between the need to make the money and the need to have her privacy and her down time to herself and not be over-extending herself. 

Which in that case, I think she shouldn't be doing these meet & greets. 

giskardsb

for all you guys know she may be under orders from her doctors to minimize contact to deal with her PTSD.   You shouldn't judge situations without sufficient facts, but of course that is not the way the present world works where you can make conclusions based on 140 character tweets and instagram posts.

Are some of you also feeling good about yourselves causing some people who have bought the backstage experience to question their purchase and have doubts about Gaga now?   Instead of letting people experience it fresh and going in with a good attitude they've now been pre-disposed to assuming the experience will be bad, largely by the bad attitudes of people that arn't even going through the backstage experience themselves.  Great job, GGD.

On 8/10/2017 at 11:02 PM, Grigio said:

Well, this is excatly what was stated in the content description of the package since the tour announcement. However, I still agree it's sad to read the stories of how Gaga has become when meeting fans. I never thought Gaga would accept this kind of fan meeting. Most of her fans are young and probably worked their ass of to afford this package, and she can't even take a few seconds to actually talk to them. And don't tell me it's because of security because that's pure bullshit.

if they could work for that package, they were able to read it would be groups of six and just a photo opportunity... if the young fans are disappointed and didn't think it worth their hard earned money, they should've bought regular tickets :reductive:

If no one buys these overpriced pictures, they'll drop the price next tour

1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

If no one buys these overpriced pictures, they'll drop the price next tour

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people willing to throw money to meet a celebrity they don't even necessarily like due to how much social status they would gain just by posting that photo on social media. There are kids over there that can throw a tantrum at their parents and get a new car... It's really that simple for some people

I imagine that people who love Gaga wouldn't even buy those tickets in the first place. I don't know if I would. It's the same as going to the concert, but a few feet closer. Imagine seeing your idol up close but being unable to communicate with her. I don't know how much people love Gaga, but personally, that would tear me up.

So that makes me thinking that Gaga wants to avoid really clingy fans and wants to keep it more 'professional', with people that are colder towards her because otherwise it would be more tiring or whatever reason.

SergenGokdag

her relationship with her fans hurt her so much during ARTPOP era 

so , i guess she really needs to stay away from them... Those NYC fans tho...............

so this is better. 

we are all know she still love her fans and would help them no matter what. No need to kiki with her for 5 mins.

Diamond Heart đź’Ž

Archived